about 17 hours ago
Reporting directly to the Facilities Manager and Account Manager, you will be responsible for the management of a team from the Security Control Room, Front of House Services, Loading Bay and Main Site.
Ownership of all CCTV, access control and alarm systems for the site whilst adhering to the Data Protection Act 1998 and overseeing the Management in these activities
To be conversant with all life safety systems and assist in responding to all emergencies promptly as illustrated in the Assignment Instructions and Emergency Preparedness & Response Plan
Ensuring all site and company procedures are adhered to. Assessment, audit and review of current procedures and practices, making recommendations for change or amendment as required
Ensure that all incidents specific to the premises and robustly handled and escalated where required, completing the necessary reports.
Devising & implementing new procedures across the site Ensure that security measures are integrated, implemented and tested
Devising & implementing regular training plans, training needs analysis and 121 meetings with each team member to ensure a full understanding of the roles and responsibilities of the premises
To ensure that all post holders are fully trained and licensed to undertake their specific duties
Ensuring that all personnel have the appropriate uniform, PPE and equipment whilst performing duties whilst working in all environments or positions at the premises
Ensuring a total security service is enforced and provided to the client whilst also ensuring staff and client relations are not put under and unnecessary duress because of this. Develop and maintain excellent working relationships at all levels.
An ability to adopt a partnership approach and facilitate collaborative working relationships at all levels to achieve objectives and desired service delivery. Work in partnership with service partners/key services and customers' representatives, ensuring all aspects of the site requirements are effectively managed., On top of the usual rewards you'd expect to see from a large company, such as - holidays, pension, tax-free childcare schemes and cycle to work schemes, we also provide many extra benefits to enhance our people's well-being and enjoyment at work. A comprehensive training programme in place to support personnel development
Knowledge of relevant procedures
Level of customer Service
Health and safety awareness and knowledge
Excellent organisational and time management skills
Confident and professional working approach and appearance
Strong customer service, client focused attitude with the ability to build good working relationships
Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Ability to work individually and as part of a team
Resilient and tenacious with a 'can do' approach
Flexible and adaptable
Literate, numerate and IT skills to medium level user
Frontline Door Supervision or Security Guarding License essential, CCTV Licence would be beneficial
Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK's leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. Mitie has over 49,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there's no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
Values: Delivering the exceptional, every day
Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
Our culture - our core values and how we behave:
- We are one Mitie: we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
- We are built on integrity and trust: integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie.
- We go the extra mile: whether it's keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
- Our diversity makes us stronger: we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
- Our customers' business, is our business: we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do., At Mitie we know that 'our diversity makes us stronger'. We're committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where our people can thrive and be their best every day. We are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal. We recognise the unique contributions that you can bring and our people and customers thrive when we get this right., Mitie has a great opportunity for a Site Security Manager to lead the team at one of our high profile corporate locations.