1 day ago
Responsible for call and alarm handling.
Be the first point of contact for the customers estate, providing access and taking crime reports.
Following procedures and policies including numerous processes regarding monitoring of the customers estate.
Protecting the customers estate using various monitoring tools; CCTV, access control systems, intruder detection, panic alarms and more.
Security fault management.
Teamwork within the workforce.
Provide customer / client liaison as and when required.
Ensure Assignment Instructions are adhered to at all times by security.
Ensuring security records and logs are being kept up to date with actions you have taken.
Logging crime reports.
Fire, Flood and gas monitoring., On top of the usual rewards you'd expect to see from a large company, such as - holidays, pension, childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes, we also provide many extra benefits to enhance our people's well-being and enjoyment at work.
Knowledge of relevant procedures
Level of customer Service
Health and safety awareness and knowledge
Good literacy and communication skills and have excellent verbal and written English.
Be computer and software literate.
Reliability, self- motivation and ability to use own initiative and work without supervision.
The ability to solve problems, make decisions and prioritise.
The ability to transfer self-motivation to colleagues
The ability, tact and diplomacy to deal with people at all levels.
Self-confidence and an interest in self-development.
An interest in the continuous improvement of the Company's performance.
The nature of the role is such that it is essential that the post holder has and will maintain an excellent record of attendance and timekeeping.
Excellent analytical skills with the ability to write reports.
Solid organisational skills with the ability to coordinate multiple priorities and achieve tight deadlines.
The ability to work well under pressure.
The ability to accurately follow detailed processes.
SIA Manned Guarding desirable however not necessary.
Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK's leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. Mitie has over 49,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there's no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
Values: Delivering the exceptional, every day
Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
Our culture - our core values and how we behave:
- We are one Mitie: we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
- We are built on integrity and trust: integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie.
- We go the extra mile: whether it's keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
- Our diversity makes us stronger: we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
- Our customers' business, is our business: we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do., Mitie has a great opportunity for a Security Control Centre Advisor to join the Company; the Security Control Centre Advisor will be based with one of our prestigious customers. This is a permanent role reporting into the Security Control Centre Operations Manager.