about 19 hours ago
Perform day-to-day monitoring of the region for specific political or violent risks, which could potentially impact operations.
Maintaining good relationships with both internal and external crisis management stakeholders in order to enhance regional risk assessment and OSINT monitoring.
Providing situational awareness of issues occurring throughout the region and at a high level globally, through internet observation, news media reporting and intergroup communication with other support elements
Providing timely and accurate intelligence support for EMEA senior leadership, across multiple locations and jurisdictions in which the client has a business presence/operation.
Maintaining the regional guidelines and databases to include but not limited to: all regional facilities; call trees for senior business leaders and regional personnel; directory of support organizations (e.g. security vendors) which would be utilized during a crisis; and update country profiles.
Develop intelligence products that include a coherent and usable assembly of facts, inferences, charts, and findings which highlight regional security incidents to include: criminal actions, transport related accidents, major civil unrest, political unrest, terrorism, natural disasters and incidents that require multi-sector emergency response.
Knowledge of relevant procedures
Level of customer Service
Health and safety awareness and knowledge
At Mitie we know that 'our diversity makes us stronger'. We're committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where our people can thrive and be their best every day. We are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal. We recognise the unique contributions that you can bring and our people and customers thrive when we get this right., The Security & Intelligence Analyst will be responsible for monitoring and responding to political and violent risks throughout the EMEA region and will perform crisis response functions within the corporate security team should an incident of impact occur. They will also be will also be responsible for the production of written analytical bulletins and verbal presentations assessing emerging security threats in the region, which could pose a risk to employees. Expert knowledge of the EMEA region is essential, as well as a strong organizational background.,
Proven ability to locate, synthesise, and interpret large amounts of textual and technical data such as Intelligence Information Reports, real-time open source intelligence (OSINT), social media information, message traffic, directed-searches results, and task-specific, specialised data sources.
Master's degree preferred but not essential
Fluency in French preferred but not essential
Excellent written and oral communication skills, notably the ability to articulate incident information succinctly; attention to detail is vital.
Broad regional knowledge of ongoing political and violent risk trends in the EMEA region (specifically in Sub-Saharan Africa)
Must be flexible and able to work traditional and non-traditional work hours (including weekend work) and be available on a 24 hr basis
Demonstrated experience and prior exposure in crisis response management and operational support to incidents and events
Excellent communication and personal skills
Exceptional discretion of highly sensitive and confidential documentation
Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), experience with social media monitoring, OSINT analysis and/or mapping software preferred
Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK's leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. Mitie has over 49,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there's no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
Values: Delivering the exceptional, every day
Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
Our culture - our core values and how we behave:
- We are one Mitie: we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
- We are built on integrity and trust: integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie.
- We go the extra mile: whether it's keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
- Our diversity makes us stronger: we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
- Our customers' business, is our business: we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do., Mitie Security are currently looking to recruit a Security & Intelligence Analyst to join our Security division in London. The post holder will be working with our prestigious client who are one of the largest international banks in the UK., Mitie has over 53,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there's no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.