Sales Consultant – Portal Subscriptions
|Job Title:||Sales Consultant – Portal Subscriptions|
|Contact Name:||james thomas|
|Job Published:||March 09, 2021 20:02|
Position Sales Consultants – Portal Subscriptions, multiple roles
Reporting to Head of Staffing Services & Sales
Start Date Join a Growing Team during 2021!
Location: Remote - flexible after COVID
Working Hours: Fulltime Flexible - anticipated circa 37.5 per week
Remuneration Base Salary - circa £28K + attractive bonus
Prosper 4 Group (“P4G”) is a Social Enterprise company providing employment & training services, predominantly to those people identified by their employment status as “disadvantaged” including young people 16-24, women wishing to return to the workforce, ex-services staff, the over 50s, graduates, those physically or mentally challenged, the homeless & ex-offenders.
P4G is currently integrating enhanced API driven, jobs-feeding software within its successful Jobsboard and has re-branded the portal as BridgeofHope.careers , which is also undergoing a significant upgrade during Q1 2021. We have recently been awarded 2 substantial government grants to develop and bring our services to the market in 2021, supported by an extensive sales driven digital marketing campaign.
We have completed a ‘proof of concept’ phase which includes “Coming to Market” commercial testing of our jobs-posting feed, corporate licence subscriptions to Employer organisations.
PRIMARY DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
The Role’s functions include :
- Rapid familiarisation of the corporate sales strategy
- Induction of and competence in exhibiting the Bridgeofhope. Careers portal
- Understand the subscription pricing model and the value proposition to each Client group
- Agree target customers, become confident in delivery of written and oral sales pitch
- Assist in sales & collateral preparation
- Attend and contribute to sales and media presentations
- Maintain CRM information within our Bullhorn platform
- From Q2, coach & mentor an assistant ( probably a “ Kickstart” programme candidate)
REQUIRED ESSENTIAL PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Demonstrable success in subscription-modelled sales of recruitment ATS or CRM platforms
- Confident personality & able to close sales with reslience
- Relevant education & professional experience
- Competence in using cloud based Customer relations management platforms ( CRMs)
- Empathetic in nature towards any marginality, sexual, racial or ethnic cultures.
- A determined work ethic and self-motivation to succeed in meeting sales targets & deadlines
- Professional , written & oral communications and I.T. skills
Once appropriate pre-engagement formalities have been completed, access to and induction will be given on Prosper’s Bridgeofhope.careers portal and our Bullhorn ATS/CR platform .
The successful candidate will be provided with a new company owned notebook computer pre-loaded with Microsoft 365 suite & TEAMS.
A competitive salary based upon experience will be offered, together with a performance based bonus based upon mutually agreed KPI’s.
Please apply directly via the Bridgeofhope.careers portal at s:Sales Consultant – Portal Subscriptions with ref. S0121 - Bridge of Hope
Further information can be obtained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Reflecting the Company’s Social Enterprise activities, Prosper4 Group pro-actively welcomes applications from all.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's