Role: Resume Foundations' “Bridge of Hope" Inclusive Employers Sales & Marketing Support ( multiple roles )
Based Remote working but preferably resident in Thames Valley, Greater London, Midlands and / or York’s / North East ( close to existing Prosper hubs )
The Company has multiple projects ongoing, plus is participating in the Government's 18-24 year old Kickstart programme, both as an employer and as a “Gateway Organisation”.
The guidance & supervision of these staff, & administration of these areas of work needs careful handling and we have a need for additional assistance to work with the employment team.
You must also be able to demonstrate competency of utilising Customer Relationship Management platforms such as SALESFORCE and our ” Bullhorn” Applicant Tracking platform
This work needs I.T. proficiency and attention to detail, and awareness in handling sensitive information.
Fulltime and parttime flexible working roles will be considered.
The requirement for the roles exist from January 2021 as the Company’s projects gain more momentum.
This is a paid part-time Kickstart role, taking 25 hours per week. The role would report to the Head of Partnerships, James Fellowes.
- Role Description
Following initial induction training on our ATS and CRM portals access & functionality, weekly tasks will include:
- Training / review of basic GDPR requirements for recruitment businesses
- Perform Portal data input tasks, including
- Inclusive Employer tracker and Salesforce updating
- Posting and editing of candidate’s CV’s
- Collating Inclusive Employer Profiles and track employment by employer
- Draft and send mass emails to referral partners with job information or QA messaging
- Source and help onboard new inclusive employers from across all sectors
- Post “Blogs” and upload relevant content
- Conduct simple but structured analytics to generate reports
- Assist in presentations and related administration work
- Participate and record actions/minutes of meetings
- Attributes & Deliverables
The output of the work of the BOH Inclusive Employers Support will be to help develop a network of delighted inclusive employers across all sectors
In addition, produce and maintain records and reports as directed by the Head of Partnerships
The successful candidate should be empathetic to the Companies diversity activities and facilitating inclusive employment solutions to disadvantaged groups.
He or she will preferable possess the following skills:
- Familiarity with I.T. systems and Microsoft Office products.
- Be accurate in inputting and checking information
- Be familiar with online recruitment / applicant tracking (ATS)and or Customer Relationship management ( CRM ) systems and able to undertake online training from videos & manuals
- Be able to develop and identify areas of improvement to our processes.
- Time Requirement
The position will be based on the Kickstart programme standard 25hrs per week, and will be administered by James Fellowes
- Resource Requirement
The selected applicant will be provided with access to on-line facilities, IT hardware, and using our Microsoft Outlook, 365 & Teams Platform
- Related Activities
The work will link to future applications for funding from DWP as part of the Kickstart Programme.