Regional Work Place Services Manager (RWSM Cardiff)
|Job Title:||Regional Work Place Services Manager (RWSM Cardiff)|
|Job Published:||February 25, 2021 11:53|
· To provide operational coverage on a shift basis between 07:00 and 19:00 (40 hours per week)
· The post-holder will be part of a team and will be responsible for ensuring the highest standard of service.
· The primary function of the Building Workplace Services Manager is to take ownership of the Deloitte demised area within the building. They are there to ensure that the working floors and client spaces operate as smoothly as possible, so that staff are not distracted from their own work by having to deal with any facilities related issues. The role will act as a 'One Stop shop' for users on all WS&RE related services. The scope of activities is extensive and is primarily designed to support the floor users and enhancing the working environment.
· The areas supported will include but are not limited to provision and supervision of mail service, on and off-site archiving services, stationery, ISO compliance reporting, health and safety compliance, reception and front of house services, building maintenance fault reporting and co-ordination and other associated client services.
· Liaising with the local Deloitte business, service partners and wider internal client services teams.
· Direct line management responsibility for the local team is a requirement of the successful applicant.
· Prior experience of working in a corporate environment would be preferable.
· Flexibility in working hours is essential, as occasional late working may be necessary.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's