Recruitment Staff - multiple roles
|Job Title:||Recruitment Staff - multiple roles|
|Salary:||Flexible depending of hours, role & experience|
|Start Date:||Commitment in December for January start|
|Contact Name:||James Thomas|
|Job Published:||November 17, 2020 10:39|
Role: Recruitment Consultant / Assistant ( multiple roles )
Based Remote working but preferably resident in Thames Valley, Greater London, Midlands and / or York’s / North East ( close to existing Prosper hubs )
The Company has multiple projects ongoing, plus is participating in the Government's 18-24 year old Kickstart programme, both as an employer and as a “Gateway Organisation”.
The guidance & supervision of these staff, & administration of these areas of work needs careful handling and we have a need for additional assistance to work with the employment team.
You must also be able to demonstrate competency of utilising and sharing jobs portals, specifically our Bridgeofhope.careers and our ” Bullhorn” Applicant Tracking platform and integrated employment search tools.
This work needs I.T. proficiency and attention to detail, and the awareness from previous recruitment activity in handling sensitive information.
Fulltime and parttime flexible working roles will be considered.
The requirement for the roles exist from January 2021 as the Company’s projects gain more momentum.
The role would report to the Head of Employment Services, James Thomas.
- Role Description
Following initial induction training on the Portal and platform’s access & functionality, and review of basic GDPR requirements s for recruitment businesses weekly tasks will include:
- Perform data input tasks, including
- Database Searches, matching candidate CV’s to vacancies
- Posting and editing of candidate’s CV’s
- Perform existing database C.V. Q/C scrutiny
- Preparing candidate “ Hotlist” folders from profile searches of demographic & skillsets
- Draft and send mass emails to candidates with jobs information or QA messaging
- Input and update client information on the CRM
- Post “Blogs” and upload relevant content
- Conduct simple but structured analytics to generate reports
- Assist in presentations and related administration work
- Participate and record actions/minutes of meetings
- Attributes & Deliverables
The output of the work of the recruitment assistant will be to produce and maintain records and reports as directed by the Head of Employment Services. He or she should be empathetic to the Companies diversity activities and facilitating inclusive employment solutions to disadvantaged groups, and be able to demonstrate::
- Experience of working in a recruitment team
- Competent in working remotely and attending regular Video ( Microsoft Teams or ZOOM ) meetings
- Confident in remote communications with applicants
- Be familiar with online recruitment / applicant tracking (ATS) and or Customer Relationship management ( CRM ) systems and able to undertake online training from videos & manuals
- Familiarity office I.T. systems and Microsoft Office products.
- Be accurate in inputting and checking information
- Be able to develop and identify areas of improvement to our processes.
- Resource Requirement
The selected applicants will be provided with IT hardware, and given access to on-line facilities and using our Microsoft Outlook, office 365 & Teams Platform
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's