about 21 hours ago
Mitie has a great opportunity for a Receptionist to join the Mitie Security Team; the Receptionist will be based at the Eaton client site. This is a permanent role reporting into the Account Manager.,
To work as part of a team to deliver a first-class service within the facility.
To support the Service Level Agreement by ensuring that all Site Support activities are carried out effectively.
To ensure all customer requests are dealt with efficiently and effectively.
Internal/external post and courier deliveries/collections.
Support Emergency procedures.
To support the review of procedures and processes (AIs)
To handle incoming phone calls to the Eaton switchboard
To book in visitors and contractors and ensure site inductions are completed
Call site host to collect their visitors
To support the Mitie Technical Service Team with CAFM system administration support
Experience in front of house operations
Excellent level of customer service
Health and safety awareness and knowledge
At Mitie we know that 'our diversity makes us stronger'. We're committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where our people can thrive and be their best every day. We are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal. We recognise the unique contributions that you can bring and our people and customers thrive when we get this right.,
An understanding of Audio Visual and IT systems and the ability to explain this accurately to customers.
Computer literate (Word, Excel, Outlook E-mail).
A clear understanding of Health & Safety practices.
Customer focused with the ability to build positive relationships.
Enthusiastic and conscientious approach to all Site Support related tasks.
Clear, strong and confident communication skills.
SIA Licence essential
Values: Delivering the exceptional, every day
Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
Our culture - our core values and how we behave:
- We are one Mitie: we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
- We are built on integrity and trust: integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie.
- We go the extra mile: whether it's keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
- Our diversity makes us stronger: we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
- Our customers' business, is our business: we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.