2 months ago
To work as part of a team to deliver a first-class service within the facility.
To support the Service Level Agreement by ensuring that all Site Support activities are carried out effectively.
To ensure all customer requests are dealt with efficiently and effectively.
Provide labour support to ad-hoc out of hours events.
Internal/external post and courier deliveries/collections.
Support Emergency Evacuation procedures.
To support the review of procedures and processes.
Support with personal emergency evacuation plans (PEEPS) for less abled guests., On top of the usual rewards you'd expect to see from a large company, such as - holidays, pension, tax-free childcare schemes and cycle to work schemes, we also provide many extra benefits to enhance our people's well-being and enjoyment at work.
Knowledge of relevant procedures
Level of customer Service
Health and safety awareness and knowledge
An understanding of Audio Visual and IT systems and the ability to explain this accurately to customers.
Computer literate (Word, Excel, Outlook E-mail).
To be able to move heavy / bulky items.
A clear understanding of Health & Safety practices.
Customer focused with the ability to build positive relationships.
Enthusiastic and conscientious approach to all Site Support related tasks.
Clear, strong and confident communication skills.
Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK's leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. Mitie has over 49,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there's no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
Values: Delivering the exceptional, every day
Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
Our culture - our core values and how we behave:
- We are one Mitie: we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
- We are built on integrity and trust: integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie.
- We go the extra mile: whether it's keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
- Our diversity makes us stronger: we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
- Our customers' business, is our business: we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do., At Mitie we know that 'our diversity makes us stronger'. We're committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where our people can thrive and be their best every day. We are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal. We recognise the unique contributions that you can bring and our people and customers thrive when we get this right., Mitie has a great opportunity for a Receptionist to join the Total Security Management Team; the Receptionist will be based with one of our prestigious customers. This is a permanent role reporting into the Operations Manager.