4 days ago
We are looking for a Receptionist at our Healthy Living Centres in Medway. You will be required 9 hours a week on a weekly morning/afternoon shift pattern. There will be opportunity for overtime to cover holiday. You will need to be able to travel to all 4 sites across Medway. Sometimes at short notice.
Duties will include:
· Answering the telephone in a professional manner.
· Directing patients to their appointment and handling appointment lists.
· Signing visitors into the building.
· Assigning room keys to staff and clinics and ensuring keys are returned and accounted for.
· Replying to emails and carrying out tasks.
· Reporting building issues to our maintenance team.
· Filling out incident and accident reports when required.
· Previous experience as a receptionist or administrator.
· Professional telephone manner.
· Able to work under pressure in an ever-changing environment.
· Strong communication skills.
· Team Player.
· Good IT Skills and comfortable using Microsoft Office.
· Highly organised.
· Must have good verbal and written English.
Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK's leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. Mitie has over 53,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there's no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
At Mitie we know that 'our diversity makes us stronger'. We're committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where our people can thrive and be their best every day. We are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal. We recognise the unique contributions that you can bring and our people and customers thrive when we get this right.