about 7 hours ago
· Be a key driver in delivering a customer excellence culture ensuring all guests receive an excellent welcome and that you consistently deliver great service.
· To build professional relationships with key stakeholders to develop knowledge of personal requirements
· To act as the central point of contact on-site for all service lines, contractors, clients and guests
· To process meeting room requests, prepare, set up and clear meeting rooms for internal & client meetings if and when appropriate
· Stock monitoring/on-line stationery ordering/consumables where appropriate
· Use computer as an effective communication tool, inputting data as requested into excel and word documents
· Ability to identify and escalate building maintenance issues/hazard perception
· Support the post room function & Facilties Co-Ordinator if required
· Attend training as appropriate/on-line/out of house/self-development
· To handle any guest complaints and provide a swift solution or escalate as appropriate
· To ensure you are immaculately dressed in uniform and adhere to Signature grooming standards.
· To portray a friendly, professional and courteous demeanour at all times, using open and appropriate body language
· To ensure telephone and email etiquette is professional and adhered to at all times, including the answering of calls and emails using the appropriate greeting and sign off
· To be articulate and pre-empt the needs of clients and visitors
· To effectively deliver to all guests, Health and Safety and building information as necessary including evacuation procedure upon arrival
· To communicate professionally with residents of the building providing a 5* level of service at all times
· To be responsible for the upkeep and cleanliness of your allocated area
· To efficiently report any maintenance, IT or Health and Safety concerns to the relevant department
· To be the main point of contact within Front of House, answering/referring all requests and queries in an appropriate and timely manner
· To maintain and actively utilise a portfolio of information to assist with client queries for example, transport, car parking, local amenities, restaurants, hotels etc
To assist in any other reasonable duties as required by your colleagues, managers or clients
· Excellent communication skills and exceptional attention to detail
· Immaculate personal presentation endorsing the Signature five star image
· Proven experience and understanding of an exceptional Customer Service delivery
· Previous experience within 5* customer service role
· Proven knowledge/experience in technological workplace solutions
· Excellent time management and organisational skills
· Pro active, flexible and can-do attitude
· The ability to handle complaints and difficult situations in a patient, calm and effective manner and escalate where appropriate
· Ability to deal with multiple requests simultaneously
· Computer literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email) and excellent administration skills
· Team player
· Be innovative, identifying improvements and smarter ways of working
Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.