|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Job Published:||October 08, 2020 16:22|
As the Project Manager you ensure correct and proper execution of the projects assigned to you. Meaning that you must adjust your management to budget, quality and schedule, which are crucial to the projects. As the Project Manager you are expected to travel about 50% of your time. You will report directly to the Global Projects Director, additionally you will work closely together with a global operations team consisting of an Application Engineer, Project Engineer and Draughtsman. Main Objectives
- You proactively monitor and adjust to allow the project schedule, budget and costs.
- You initiate and chair project kick off and progress meetings.
- You periodically report out on project results internally as well as externally to the customer.
- You identify and drive the resolution of problems during the project lifecycle to maintain programme budget and quality, focusing on results.
- You identify the options for additional work for the customers and convert them into new and/or additional orders.
- You review and expedite progress and deal with budget, quality and technical issues within the project. You initiate corrective measures as and when required.
- You coordinate the technical and commercial conditions, execution and progress of projects with customers. Communication
- You proactively communicate with the customers about the HITEC products and services.
- You work closely with the engineering team, supply chain, finance, assembly & testing and service.
- You proactively discuss opportunities for improvement
- You report the project status, outlook, corrective actions and recommendations periodically to the Global Projects Director
- Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from a university of applied science.
- Qualifications in Project Management are preferred (PMP, IPMA or equivalent).
- You have minimum 5 years' experience in delivering multidisciplinary projects involving high value capital equipment.
- You are an experienced user of ERP systems and Microsoft Office Software (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project, MS Powerpoint)
- Can-do mentality, flexible and capable of dealing with high stress situations., HITEC's core values are: customer focus, ownership, quality, safety, reliability and communication. We guarantee a good, open minded and tolerate work environment. We are striving for a pleasant and fulfilling collaboration between customers, colleagues and the organization. Are you positive that you fulfill our requirements and are you looking for a new challenge? Apply now!
HITEC Power Protection develops, manufactures and delivers turnkey power solutions to ensure uninterruptible, continuous and conditioned power supply to mission-critical processes. The core product of HITEC Power Protection is the dynamic UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) system using flywheel energy storage. This is a proven technology, based on more than 60 years of experience and supported by a global installed base of more than 2,000,000 kVA in high demanding industries. Besides the main engineering and assembly facility in Almelo, the Netherlands, HITEC is located in the United States of America, United Kingdom, Malaysia, Spain, Taiwan, China, and Russia.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's