about 1 month ago
To assist managing all administration processes
To support the Client Account Managers and Office Manager, as required
To ensure regular communication and day-to-day correspondence with the Client Management team
Client liaison, dealing with any queries and issues
Handle all queries, internal and external
Update internal and external databases and administration systems as required
Accurately file manually and electronically as per business policy and procedures
Ensuring operational paperwork is to corporate standards
Capturing costs including all materials and subcontractors
Ensure that all health and safety company procedures are adhered to
Have a flexible approach to business support to ensure deadlines are achieved
Ownership of data systems and contract processes to ensure records are maintained and processes followed as appropriate
Create and manage contract report and supporting contract documentation
Assist in creating KPI and SLA information along with performance reports
The timely completion of all scanning and uploading as required by the business
Administer the appointment and use of subcontractors
In addition to the duties and responsibilities outlines you may be required to perform other duties assigned and requested by the Office Manager,
Follow Group and company policies and procedures at all times;
Report any apparent deficiencies in systems of work or equipment provided that may result in failure of service delivery or risk to health and safety or the environment;
Use all work equipment and personal PPE properly and in accordance with training received;
Report any issues or training needs to your Line manager and /or via your divisional incident reporting system;
Ensure compliance with Mitie's information security procedures in all activities;
Proactively identify and report security risks to your manager;
Report actual and suspected security incidents
Knowledge of relevant procedures
Level of customer Service
Health and safety awareness and knowledge
Administration experience essential
Relevant experience of Microsoft packages
Excellent data entry skills
Strong planning and organisational ability
Excellent written and spoken communication skills
A Flexible approach to working
Ability to manage own time and prioritise workload
Relationship building skills - Working in well within a team structure and support and guide team members as required
Ability to work on own initiative to a high level of accuracy and to meet deadlines
Customer Care - Capable of delivering results and meeting customer expectations
Attention to detail
Well presented, professional appearance and attitude with a positive and professional approach
Excellent time keeping skills
Discretion in dealing with confidential information
Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK's leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. Mitie has over 49,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there's no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
Values: Delivering the exceptional, every day
Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
Our culture - our core values and how we behave:
- We are one Mitie: we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
- We are built on integrity and trust: integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie.
- We go the extra mile: whether it's keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
- Our diversity makes us stronger: we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
- Our customers' business, is our business: we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do., At Mitie we know that 'our diversity makes us stronger'. We're committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where our people can thrive and be their best every day. We are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal. We recognise the unique contributions that you can bring and our people and customers thrive when we get this right.