about 19 hours ago
Ensure the four weekly payroll is processed accurately and on time
Ensure ALL payments are processed and authorised correctly
Process leavers and calculate holiday pay etc.
Be focal point for employees payroll queries in conjunction with the operational teams
Reconcile Workplace+ on a daily basis
Calculate and process payments on Workplace+
Accurately process all payroll amendments
Manage email box efficiently
Ensure all employees queries are dealt with promptly and professionally
Calculate holiday entitlements
Administer Sick pay payments including Company Sick Pay
Chase managers for missing information where necessary
Assist managers with completion of internal employee forms
Co-ordinate any out of cycle payments that may be required
Be pro-active, conscientious and taking pride on work done
Any other payroll duties as required by the business
Adhere to Audit and Best Practices guidelines and ensure the relevant housekeeping routines are completed,
Follow Group and company policies and procedures at all times;
Report any apparent deficiencies in systems of work or equipment provided that may result in failure of service delivery or risk to health and safety or the environment;
Use all work equipment and personal PPE properly and in accordance with training received;
Report any issues or training needs to your Line manager and /or via your divisional incident reporting system;
Ensure compliance with Mitie's information security procedures in all activities;
Proactively identify and report security risks to your manager;
Report actual and suspected security incidents
Knowledge of relevant procedures
Level of customer Service
Health and safety awareness and knowledge
Ability to review detailed transactions and solve problems
Previous experience with SAP is desirable
Payroll Knowledge is desirable
Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK's leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. Mitie has over 49,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there's no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
Values: Delivering the exceptional, every day
Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
Our culture - our core values and how we behave:
- We are one Mitie: we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
- We are built on integrity and trust: integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie.
- We go the extra mile: whether it's keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
- Our diversity makes us stronger: we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
- Our customers' business, is our business: we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.