29 days ago
Partnership Manager to change the world
Make Time Count is a UK based social enterprise aimed at creating digital solutions to help the most vulnerable. Are you looking to work in a dynamic organisation that is looking to change the way the world lives and works.
We’ve recently been awarded an UK Innovate Grant and been down selected by the Ministry of Justice as have one of the best ideas to improve the lives of prison leavers.
We are expanding our team to support the projects we have with the Ministry of Justice, the Home Office and other organisations.
Make Time Count aims to build the “AirBnb for Help” connecting organisations that want to deliver help with those that need it most. That’s where you come in!
• To manage the partnerships with Agencies, charities and Local Authorities across the UK
• Onboard them to Make Time Count
• To lead new business opportunities through the Local Authority (LA) consultation process
• To manage the relationships and projects the clients you bring onboard;
• Establishing opportunities for growth and development within those clients.
The Successful Applicant
• Established networks in the charity, government contracting and local authorities.
• Outstanding interpersonal skills and able to use them effectively to positively influence outcomes.
• Sound commercial awareness and ability to identify opportunities.
• Ability to present effectively to all audience levels.
• Excellent organisation and time management skills. Demonstrates excellent personal standards of self-discipline and work ethic, which enables them to manage all aspects of their workload including administration and reporting deadlines
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.