about 23 hours ago
Are you looking for a rewarding contract where you will be able to use your skills to make more of a difference than ever before?
We are looking to recruit Operatives for our COVID-19 Test site.
Some of your responsibilities will be:
· Enable the testing process to be seamless, ensure that the test subjects experience is pleasant and managed in a professional way.
· Ensure test subjects are booked in appropriately and directed to either the assisted test or self-administered routes.
· Direct vehicles into the appropriate areas to park safely to enable to individuals to undertake the test.
· To ensure that traffic congestion is reduced.
· Ensure that vehicles are parked appropriately.
· To ensure that social distancing is undertaken
· Be vigilant at all times when on site ·
Knowledge of relevant procedures
Level of customer Service
Health and safety awareness and knowledge
At Mitie we know that 'our diversity makes us stronger'. We're committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where our people can thrive and be their best every day. We are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal. We recognise the unique contributions that you can bring and our people and customers thrive when we get this right., Due to the nature of the site Basic Criminal Record Checks will be carried out on successful candidates.
Driving License and access to a vehicle is essential.
We are looking for candidates who are:
· Happy to work at a Covid Test Centre
· Have good communication & customer facing skills
· Experience of working with members of the public
· Flexible and positive attitude
· Team Player
· Immediately available
A basic Criminal Record Check will be carried out on successful candidates and you need to be aware that you would be subject to drug & alcohol testing.
YOU can play a crucial role in maximising our capacity as a country to fight this outbreak both on a national and local level.
Testing centres will be open 7 days a week, so you will need to be flexible and able to work on a rota basis 6 days on 2 days off.
Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK's leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. Mitie has over 49,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there's no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
Values: Delivering the exceptional, every day
Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
Our culture - our core values and how we behave:
- We are one Mitie: we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
- We are built on integrity and trust: integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie.
- We go the extra mile: whether it's keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
- Our diversity makes us stronger: we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
- Our customers' business, is our business: we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.