1 day ago
Are you looking for a rewarding contract where you will be able to use your skills to make more of a difference than ever before?
We are looking to recruit Testing Operatives for our new and existing COVID-19 Testing Centres.
You can play a crucial role in maximising our capacity as a country to fight this COVID-19 outbreak both on a national and local level in exchange for your time, support and expertise. Safety on the sites is paramount, so we operate a comprehensive training regime which is designed to safeguard our colleagues and adhere to the latest Department of Health & Social Care (DHSC) guidelines,
Enabling the testing process to be seamless, ensuring that the customer's experience is positive and managed in a professional way
Helping new sites to be mobilised to ensure the site is ready for day one
Ensuring that the site is ready for operations at the beginning of each day
Undertaking training on how to advise customers to self-deliver a swab test
Undertaking training on hand washing and ensuring personal hygiene is maintained to a high standard
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is worn and changed at the prescribed intervals face masks must be worn as a requirement of the job)
To communicate, support and reassure customers who visit the site to be tested, ensuring they understand the process
Ensure social distancing is always adhered to
Applicants must consider the following:
Full Personal Protective Equipment will be supplied in line with NHS standards.
Willingness to work outside if required (weather protection will be provided)
Must be able to get to the site by 7am, 7 days per week.
Staff facilities including refreshments provided.
Basic Disclosure Scotland/DBS check will be conducted on all successful candidates
This is a self-test facility for individuals to complete the test on themselves. At no point will you be asked to perform the test on another person
Knowledge of relevant procedures
Level of customer Service
Health and safety awareness and knowledge
Communication, Skills and Experience
Good interpersonal skills and caring nature
Must be able to physically stand for several hours with good mobility
Good communication and empathy skills
Good written and spoken English
Physically fit, able to be on your feet for the length of shift
Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK's leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. Mitie has over 49,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there's no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
Values: Delivering the exceptional, every day
Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
Our culture - our core values and how we behave:
- We are one Mitie: we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
- We are built on integrity and trust: integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie.
- We go the extra mile: whether it's keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
- Our diversity makes us stronger: we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
- Our customers' business, is our business: we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do., At Mitie we know that 'our diversity makes us stronger'. We're committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where our people can thrive and be their best every day. We are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal. We recognise the unique contributions that you can bring and our people and customers thrive when we get this right.