about 4 hours ago
Are you looking for a rewarding contract where you will be able to use your skills to make more of a difference than ever before?
We are looking to recruit operatives for our new COVID-19 Test Site working 42 hours per week, 4 days on, 4 days off.
Some of your responsibilities will be:
Enable the testing process to be seamless, ensure that the test subjects experience is pleasant and managed in a professional way.
Ensure test subjects are booked in appropriately and directed to either the assisted test or self-administered routes.
To ensure that social distancing is undertaken
Be vigilant at all times when on site ·
YOU can play a crucial role in maximising our capacity as a country to fight this outbreak both on a national and local level.
Knowledge of relevant procedures
Level of customer Service
Health and safety awareness and knowledge
You will need to be a team player with an enthusiastic attitude.
Flexible Approach to work to suit the business needs.
Excellent customer service skills.
Ability to go above and beyond.
Being able to remain calm under pressure.
Operative - LTS
Haringey Council staff car Park 6 Trinity Rd,
Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK's leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. Mitie has over 49,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there's no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
Values: Delivering the exceptional, every day
Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
Our culture - our core values and how we behave:
- We are one Mitie: we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
- We are built on integrity and trust: integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie.
- We go the extra mile: whether it's keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
- Our diversity makes us stronger: we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
- Our customers' business, is our business: we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.