1 day ago
To provide comprehensive operational administration support to management on Project Echo in line with company policies and procedures, legislation, and best practice.
· Manage the DBS process for new starters.
· Management of uniform ordering and ID card creation for the UK employee base.
· Support the training delivery for new starters.
· Oversee TMC (mileage expenses) account creation and compliance.
· Undertaking data analysis for quality control, operative availability and end of month billing.
· Support the Team with maximising the efficiency of the deployment of Operatives assigned to the Project ECHO.
· Completion of purchase orders ensuring approved suppliers and relevant authorisation has been obtained.
· Maintenance of employee personnel files (electronic)
· Monitoring of Operation Manager compliance for reporting deadlines.
· Compiling reports as required., · Working closely with the rest of the operational team in the business and across the wider Mitie community.
· Working closely with other support services when required.
Liaising with managers, senior management, and Directors.
Follow Group and company policies and procedures at all times;
Report any apparent deficiencies in systems of work or equipment provided that may result in failure of service delivery or risk to health and safety or the environment;
Use all work equipment and personal PPE properly and in accordance with training received;
Report any issues or training needs to your Line manager and /or via your divisional incident reporting system
· Educated to GCE 'O' level or equivalent GCSE level
· Knowledge and ability to use IT systems, including high proficiency in Microsoft Excel
· Proficient in written and oral communication skills and IT literate / competent
· Ability to influence and liaise with others
· Disciplined and professional attitude
· Ability to work within established procedures and contribute positively to any improvements
· Ability to listen and demonstrate creative thinking skills
· Understanding of the Health and Safety at Work Act
· Ability to multi-task, work well under pressure and use own initiative.
· Team player
· Strong written and verbal communication style and ability to flex style to meet needs to different business units.
· Ability to work autonomously and make own decisions.
· Flexible and adaptable approach to workload.
Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK's leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. Mitie has over 49,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there's no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
Values: Delivering the exceptional, every day
Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
Our culture - our core values and how we behave