about 1 month ago
· Sort, digitise and distribute incoming mail.
· Collect and process outgoing mail.
· Handle incoming and outgoing deliveries via courier in-house booking systems.
· Send and receive faxes, correctly passing on faxes to the relevant staff member.
· Process all print, copy, scanning and e-bible requests.
· Complete any finishing requirements to a professional standard including binding and plan folding.
· Returning completed jobs in timely manner, meeting all SLAs.
· Ensure that all equipment is fully stocked and operating correctly.
· Process all documents for storage, including Wills, POAs, Principal documents and title packets.
· Process all requests using online file tracking system.
· Ensure the file tracking system is updated to correctly record the location of all items.
· To assist in the collation of information on this service area for including in the monthly reports.
· Engage and build relationships with end users and client contacts.
· To be flexible in approach to working patterns and systems.
· To maintain the standards required as a Mitie Business Services UK employee.
· Complete all duties in a timely, professional, and polite manner.
· Professional telephone and email correspondence and accurate message recoding.
· Take an active part in all staff training and development provided by Mitie, client, or external suppliers.
· Attend and contribute in team meetings and/or other meetings as requested.
· Follow and maintain Mitie Quality Management Systems, including development, maintenance and implementation of continuous improvement procedures.
· Ensure contractual SLA's are adhered to.,
Follow Group and company policies and procedures at all times
Report any apparent deficiencies in systems of work or equipment provided that may result in failure of service delivery or risk to health and safety or the environment;
Use all work equipment and personal PPE properly and in accordance with training received;
Report any issues or training needs to your Line manager and /or via your divisional incident reporting system;
Ensure compliance with Mitie's information security procedures in all activities;
Proactively identify and report security risks to your manager;
Report actual and suspected security incidents
Knowledge of relevant procedures
Level of customer Service
Health and safety awareness and knowledge
Communication, · Previous experience of working in a similar environment.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Must be computer literate.
· Hands on, dedicated and organised.
· Exceptional customer service skills.
· Ability to prioritise.
· Team player with flexible approach.
· Enthusiastic personality with excellent people skills, ability to adapt to multiple personalities.
· Excellent time keeping and attendance.
· Focused on the services and clients.
· Observe the dress code at all times - be smart and presentable always, clean and tidy hair, nails with conservative make-up and jewellery where appropriate. Due to Health and Safety issues no facial piercings with the exception of religious beliefs.
Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK's leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. Mitie has over 49,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there's no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
Delivering the exceptional, every day
Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
Our culture - our core values and how we behave:
- We are one Mitie: we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
- We are built on integrity and trust: integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie.
- We go the extra mile: whether it's keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
- Our diversity makes us stronger: we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
- Our customers' business, is our business: we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do., At Mitie we know that 'our diversity makes us stronger'. We're committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where our people can thrive and be their best every day. We are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal. We recognise the unique contributions that you can bring and our people and customers thrive when we get this right.