£19926 - £93600
1 day ago
· Work to the Assignment Instructions ensuring that all activity is accurately recorded on the correct documents, in line with both the Client's and the Company's Quality Procedures
· To follow the site specific Risk Assessments ensuring all activites are completed in a safe manner
· Set and maintain the highest personal and professional standards as an employee of MITIE Total Security Management and adopt a total quality approach to every aspect of your work, colleagues and clients
· To create a safe shopping environment, free from crime and the fear of crime for customers and colleagues
· To add a polite greeting and excellent customer service
· Provide a visible security contact for customers and colleagues
· Respond to any on site incident or request for assistance and assume control until arrival of the Client, Emergency Services or Duty Manager
· To achieve and maintain the minimum published performance level required through officer evaluation, On top of the usual rewards you'd expect to see from a large company, such as - holidays, pension, tax-free childcare schemes and cycle to work schemes, we also provide many extra benefits to enhance our people's well-being and enjoyment at work. A comprehensive training programme is in place to support personnel development
· Frontline Security Guarding, Door Supervision or Close Protection SIA licence (or have passed the relevant SIA training and hold valid certificates)
· A full five year checkable employment / education history
· Experience of delivering Customer Service
· Excellent communication skills are required both written and verbal
· Adaptable communication style to meet the needs of different people groups
· Ability to work in a fast moving services business
· Capability in the use of technology
· Good attention to detail
· High level of enthusiasm and passion
· Previous experience in a similar role is desirable but not essential
· Public Space Surveillance SIA licence is desirable but not essential
· Be willing to work towards, if not already held, an apprenticeship as is deemed appropriate for personnel development
Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
Our culture - our core values and how we behave:
We are one Mitie: we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
We are built on integrity and trust: integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie.
We go the extra mile: whether it's keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
Our diversity makes us stronger: we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
Our customers' business, is our business: we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.
At Mitie we know that 'our diversity makes us stronger'. We're committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where our people can thrive and be their best every day. We are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal. We recognise the unique contributions that you can bring and our people and customers thrive when we get this right.