1 day ago
delivery are being achieved.
- Ensure QHSE documentation is maintained and readily available using CBRE systems e.g. Logbooks, Hazard Reports, training & competency records, eLogbooks, PPE, toolbox talks.
- Organise and assist in reactive repairs and PPM's to the sites M&E systems (BMS, Fire, Air Conditioning, Generators and LV Electrical Distribution and Switch Gear etc).
- Carry out reactive repairs as instructed by Facilities Co-ordinator or Contract Management in line with the Service Level Agreements.
- Ensure that Planned Preventative Maintenance is carried out in line with task schedules.
- To observe the company policy on Health & Safety at Work.
- To undertake any other duties that may reasonably be requested.
- To install and repair plant as required and directed and respond in a prompt and effective manner to all reactive maintenance issues and requests associated with site.
- To respond to Site callouts and cover emergencies as required.
- Attend and participate in any relevant training courses.
- Ensuring a customer focus within all areas of operational activities, and that effective relationships are maintained with key client contacts.
- Promoting and maintaining the core Values of CBRE Managed Services.
- Delivery of service in accordance with CBRE, Procedures and Policies. Essential Criteria
- Electrical or Mechanical City & Guilds Level 2 and 3.
- City and guilds test and inspection
- 18th edition.
- A good basic education is essential, with good written and spoken English and basic mathematical skills.
- Working to Planned Preventative Maintenance Regimes.
- Installation of electrical services.
- Fault finding on electrical circuits.
- Knowledge of lone working requirements.
- Risk Assessment trained.
- Must be flexible regarding working hours.
- Must be available to join a call out rota.
- Must have a driving license.
CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Static / Resident Multi Skilled Engineer (Electrical Maintenance Engineer) to join the team located in Leeds, West Yorkshire. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the day to day delivery of planned and reactive maintenance tasks on one of our clients site. This will include Electrical and general building service PPM along with plumbing and HVAC works, the supervision of specialist sub-contractors and ensuring all CBRE and sub-contractor paperwork is up to date. Also ensuring that all Health and Safety procedures are followed as per the CBRE QHSE guidelines. To deliver the following:
- Actively identify/implement innovation across the contract to enhance performance and continue to meet client expectations.
- Prioritising and delegating reactive and Planned Preventative Maintenance tasks to ensure optimum levels of service