about 4 hours ago
· Reporting to the Contracts Manager, you will carry out Grounds Maintenance duties to a high standard,
delivering the Exceptional every day.
· To undertake all duties in accordance with our work schedule and ensure all areas are left clean and tidy after
work is completed, complying with Health & Safety procedures.
· To ensure all requests and enquires from the customer for grounds maintenance are processed quickly and
· To operate all vehicles, machinery and equipment in accordance with Health & Safety procedures.
· You will be required to undertake training as and when required.
· Your main duties will include Grass cutting, hedge cutting, border maintenance, gritting, leaf clearance, litter
picking, and clearance as required.
· Provide management with relevant information/reporting as required
· Reporting any site issues to the contracts manager
· You will be will be gritting as and when required
· Driving company vehicles, ensuring they are kept in full tact and any maintenance issues are reported in a
· Providing swift solutions for any requests, complaints or queries - reporting them to the correct department or, · Follow Group and company policies and procedures at all times;
· Report any apparent deficiencies in systems of work or equipment provided that may result in failure of service
delivery or risk to health and safety or the environment;
· Use all work equipment and personal PPE properly and in accordance with training received;
· Report any issues or training needs to your Line manager and /or via your divisional incident reporting system
· Passion for Horticulture/Gardening
· Great communication skills and customer service Excel Challenge Inspire
at service delivery, we must be the best at everything
We always ask ourselves, why do I do it this way? How can I do this better? What else can I do?
Have fun and be passionate about what you do
· UK Driving license · Gritting and Grounds Maintenance experience · PA1 & PA6 spraying license · Have a good understanding of mobile phone technology to ensure that work activity is properly recorded
Delivering the exceptional, every day
Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
Our culture - our core values and how we behave:
o We are one Mitie: we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
o We are built on integrity and trust: integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie.
o We go the extra mile: whether it's keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
o Our diversity makes us stronger: we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
o Our customers' business, is our business: we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.
At Mitie we know that 'our diversity makes us stronger'. We're committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where our people can thrive and be their best every day. We are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal. We recognise the unique contributions that you can bring and our people and customers thrive when we get this right.