about 1 month ago
Gather insight for the business to use to drive value for customers and internal colleagues.
Facilitate and enable the production of automated reports - feeding insights to the relevant stakeholder on a reactive basis.
Provide analytical services to identifty value adding changes which can be made to key services.
Successfully identify costs to services.
Effectively develop descriptive and predicitive analytics.
Communicate effectively with peers and management to dirve priorities.
Demonstarte a high level of employee performance management to ensure values and targets are met.
Work in partnership with stakeholders to understand their performance reporting needs; analyse, design, document and implement them.
Highlight any data quality issues as appropriate and ensure that correct actions are made.
Management of Team and Mitie Core Values,
Follow Group and company policies and procedures at all times;
Report any apparent deficiencies in systems of work or equipment provided that may result in failure of service delivery or risk to health and safety or the environment;
Use all work equipment and personal PPE properly and in accordance with training received;
Report any issues or training needs to your Line manager and /or via your divisional incident reporting system;
Ensure compliance with Mitie's information security procedures in all activities;
Proactively identify and report security risks to your manager;
Report actual and suspected security incidents
Knowledge of relevant procedures
Level of customer Service
Health and safety awareness and knowledge
At Mitie we know that 'our diversity makes us stronger'. We're committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where our people can thrive and be their best every day. We are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal. We recognise the unique contributions that you can bring and our people and customers thrive when we get this right., No specific qualifications required.,
Proactive approach to innovation and problem solving.
Relevant technical qualifications and industry experience.
A team player but able to work under own initiative and escalate as necessary.
Ability to organise and prioritise workload.
Good communicator, at all levels, and has the ability to present their case competently and fluently - both verbally and in writing.
Demonstrate ability to manage multiple issues and short term projects concurrently.
IT literacy - Microsoft Office, Excel and PowerPoint proficiency required.
Management skills based upon practical man-management experience.
Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK's leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. Mitie has over 49,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there's no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
Values: Delivering the exceptional, every day
Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
Our culture - our core values and how we behave:
- We are one Mitie: we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
- We are built on integrity and trust: integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie.
- We go the extra mile: whether it's keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
- Our diversity makes us stronger: we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
- Our customers' business, is our business: we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.