about 19 hours ago
are achieved. Key responsibilities:
- Lead the development and implementation of local marketing projects and campaigns.
- Provide subject matter expertise upon content development, marketing communication, brand management, event and hospitality management, digital automation and e-commerce.
- In co-ordination with communications deliver a customer communication programme that addresses the needs of our key audiences.
- Develop and deliver the marketing activity plan that will inform and maximise revenue obtained from each key customer group.
- Create a multi sales channel framework of appealing and engaging online content.
- Manage the event calendar and oversee event planning and delivery from end to end, ensuring all contributors collaborate towards the delivery of high-quality events.
- Optimise the use of marketing agencies by ensuring that the work they produce is of the desired quality, meets the objectives set, and is delivered within corporate guidelines. The ideal
candidate will have:
- Degree in Marketing, Communication, or a related field is preferred.
- Significant experience in Marketing and Online-Marketing.
- Demonstrated experience of project and event management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good vendor management skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Good PC & Microsoft office skills (especially PowerPoint and Excel). What we offer: · FedEx offers employees a competitive benefits and reward package including a wide array of formal training and on the job learning opportunities. · FedEx is one of the most admired companies and trusted brands year after year · In joining FedEx, every team member commits to our Purple Promise - to make every FedEx experience outstanding-for the customer and for our fellow team members. · Being a part of FedEx means you are a part of a global network of solutions that only continues to strengthen its capability to deliver what our customers need
anytime, anywhere. FedEx was built on a philosophy that puts people first, one we take seriously. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce in which we provide growth opportunities for all Our Company FedEx Express is one of the world's largest express transportation companies and has consistently been selected as one of the top 10 World's Most Admired Companies by "Fortune" magazine. Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions, serving more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx team members, who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. Our Philosophy The People-Service-Profit philosophy (P-S-P) describes the principles that govern every FedEx decision, policy or activity. FedEx takes care of our people; they, in turn, deliver the impeccable service demanded by our customers, who reward us with the profitability necessary to secure our future. The essential element in making the People-Service-Profit philosophy such a positive force for the company is where we close the circle, and return these profits back into the business, and invest back in our people. Our success in the industry is attributed to our people. Through our P-S-P philosophy, we have a work environment that encourages team members to be innovative in delivering the highest possible quality of service to our customers. We care for their well-being, and value their contributions to the company. Our Culture Our culture is important for many reasons, and we intentionally bring it to life through our behaviors, actions and activities in every part of the world. The FedEx culture and values have been a cornerstone of our success and growth since we began in the early 1970's. While other companies can copy our systems, infrastructure and processes, our culture makes us unique and is often a differentiating factor as we compete and grow in today's global marketplace.