1 day ago
hospitality management, digital automation and e-commerce.
- In co-ordination with communications, deliver a customer communication programme that addresses the needs of our key audiences.
- Develop and deliver the marketing activity plan that will inform and maximise revenue obtained from each key customer group.
- Create a multi sales channel framework of appealing and engaging online content.
- Manage the event calendar and oversee event planning and delivery from end to end, ensuring all contributors collaborate towards the delivery of high-quality events.
- Optimise the use of vendors and agencies by ensuring that the work they produce is of the desired quality, meets the objectives set, and is delivered within corporate guidelines. The ideal candidate will have:
- Degree in Marketing, Communication, or a related field is preferred.
- Proven experience in Brand, Marketing and Online-Marketing.
- Demonstrated experience of project and event management. *
Excellent communication skills, with the ability to speak, listen and clearly express his/her ideas to peers, agencies and senior management.
- Eye for details and quality focus is crucial.
- Excellent inter-personal skills and demonstrated ability to interact with several working teams and agencies to ensure collaboration and steady progress in pursuit of project's objectives.
- Experience in managing cross-departmental internal resources and external agency resources.
- Good PC & Microsoft office skills (especially PowerPoint and Excel). What we offer:
- FedEx offers employees a competitive benefits and reward package including a wide array of formal training and on the job learning opportunities.
- Position based in the UK (Atherstone)
- Working in an international team with international colleagues. FedEx was built on a philosophy that puts people first, one we take seriously. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to a
Lead the acceleration of the end-state branding across our assets in UK (ie fleet, facilities, uniforms). Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure successful implementation of branding. Provide Brand trainings in UK to internal and external audiences, if and when required Manage the various vendors involved in the rebranding activities. Responsible for project management such as developing templates, reporting, UK brand integration budget and internal communications. Align with the Global Brand Integration Core team, along with the Regional Brand Integration Lead, to follow a consistent and holistic approach to the rebranding activity in the UK. Create Executive updates for various forums. Ability to take on global responsibilities when and where required As of June 1, 2022:
- Lead the development and implementation of local marketing projects and campaigns.
- Provide subject matter expertise upon content development, marketing communication, brand management, event and, diverse and inclusive workforce in which we provide growth opportunities for all Our Company FedEx Express is one of the world's largest express transportation companies and has consistently been selected as one of the top 10 World's Most Admired Companies by "Fortune" magazine. Every day FedEx delivers for its customers with transportation and business solutions, serving more than 220 countries and territories around the globe. We can serve this global network due to our outstanding team of FedEx team members, who are tasked with making every FedEx experience outstanding. Our Philosophy The People-Service-Profit philosophy (P-S-P) describes the principles that govern every FedEx decision, policy or activity. FedEx takes care of our people; they, in turn, deliver the impeccable service demanded by our customers, who reward us with the profitability necessary to secure our future. The essential element in making the People-Service-Profit philosophy such a positive force for the company is where we close the circle, and return these profits back into the business, and invest back in our people. Our success in the industry is attributed to our people. Through our P-S-P philosophy, we have a work environment that encourages team members to be innovative in delivering the highest possible quality of service to our customers. We care for their well-being, and value their contributions to the company. Our Culture Our culture is important for many reasons, and we intentionally bring it to life through our behaviors, actions and activities in every part of the world. The FedEx culture and values have been a cornerstone of our success and growth since we began in the early 1970's. While other companies can copy our systems, infrastructure and processes, our culture makes us unique and is often a differentiating factor as we compete and grow in today's global marketplace.