about 10 hours ago
An exciting opportunity to join the award-winning Strategic Marketing team to drive key strategic marketing projects, including sales programmes, proposition development and market and brand research, · Support the development, delivery and articulation of marketing propositions as required across the business.
· Support the delivery of group marketing research initiatives, aligning key stakeholders and ensuring that projects are delivered on time and to brief. Analyse and interpret market and audience insights and ensure these are articulated and implemented in marketing campaigns and shared across the business.
· Liaise with the digital and design teams to deliver campaigns that bring propositions to life, optimising performance against commercial objectives, and targeting the right audiences - with continuous monitoring, best practice learning and optimisation required.
· Liaise with the Head of Content to deliver key pieces of content across multiple formats for different channels to maximise the outputs of research and to support the delivery of marketing propositions and related campaigns.
· Liaise with other Business Unit marketing functions, aligning marketing activities across the group ensuring consistency of message and monitoring the cadence of communications.
· Liaise with key stakeholders e.g. CRM, Sales, BU's across the business to collect and drive marketing requirements and projects.
· Support Sales with key communications, account-based marketing, bid support and brand evolution projects.
· Manage and create project timelines and budgets for the Marketing Group Function, · Follow Group and company policies and procedures at all times;
· Report any apparent deficiencies in systems of work or equipment provided that may result in failure of service delivery or risk to health and safety or the environment;
· Use all work equipment and personal PPE properly and in accordance with training received;
Report any issues or training needs to your Line manager and /or via your divisional incident reporting system;
Level of Authority
· The job holder will have the authority to carry out their role on a day to day basis in accordance with all prevailing company policies. The job holder will have authority to incur expenditure and to agree legally binding commitments on behalf of the company but these must be in accordance with the company authorisation limits, which are determined by the Authorisation Register
An ideal candidate will have experience in managing and developing strong and effective marketing programmes to support sales, raise awareness and drive lead generation., A successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the below:
BA Honours/ Business/Marketing Qualification
5 + years' experience in B2B Marketing Planning, Proposition development and Campaign delivery.
Experience in delivering Marketing Strategies, with a track record in driving brand and commercial growth.
Experience of working on Market Research and Brand Tracker projects
Analytical and can interpret data into actionable insights
Self- starter who can comfortably navigate complex business structures.
Experience of using project management tools and methodologies
At Mitie, you will be working for the UK's leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. You will be part of a workforce with over 77,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there is no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.