about 19 hours ago
The day to day operation & maintenance of mechanical services in line with KPI's and SLA's and the Maintenance Model for Preventative Maintenance
Maintain all Mechanical equipment within the building
Carry out plumbing and pipework repairs.
Carry out minor fabric repairs when required
Procure materials and equipment to carry out works
To organise and supervise sub-contractor as and when required
Assist Lead engineer and Account Manager in ensuring that all Statutory and Legislative requirements are achieved/adhered to for the site
Attend to reactive calls in line with KPI's and SLA's
Communication with Helpdesk on site team and clients
Identification & reporting of any electrical/engineering issues or faults
Timely completion of all required paperwork including work record sheets, Risk Assessments, Method Statements & Permits to Work and accurate timesheets
To ensure the company Health and Safety policy is adhered to
To ensure compliance with the MITIE Quality Management System (BMS) as it applies to this position
To adhere to all policies & procedures detailed in the MITIE employee handbook & that of the client's working environment
To partake in a call out rota as required
To work from height using appropriate safety systems
Be available to carry out necessary works outside normal hours.
Be available to attend in emergency situations
Carry out instructions as necessary, on any additional works or specific requirements generated through client's representative & liaise with management & client accordingly
Appropriate Trade qualifications for work undertaken - Electrical or mechanical
Hold an IPAF licence including harness training
Be competent in driving a forklift truck
Self Motivated and able to work under own initiative
Good verbal and written communication skills
Good interpersonal skills
Able to work individually or as part of a team
Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK's leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. Mitie has over 70,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there's no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
Values: Delivering the exceptional, every day
Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
Our culture - our core values and how we behave:
- We are one Mitie: we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
- We are built on integrity and trust: integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie.
- We go the extra mile: whether it's keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
- Our diversity makes us stronger: we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
- Our customers' business, is our business: we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.