about 10 hours ago
· You will be responsible for ensuing the safety of all users of the Leisure Centre with particular attention being made to those users in the pool
· You will be required to follow your training and ensure that you lifeguard the pool as expected
· You will need to set out sports equipment in line with your training on time and ensure customer satisfaction
· Cleaning is a large part of the role. You will need to follow procedures set out in your training
· Providing all users of the building and grounds with first aid cover
· Help deliver the key objectives of the contract and any promotions that the Leisure Centre is running
· As a Leisure Attendant you will be required to work as part of a team or on your own to perform a variety of tasks including;
o Setting up of sports equipment for bookings
o Administering first aid.
· You will also be expected to complete other duties assigned to you by your line manager.
· You will need to attend lifeguard training on a monthly basis in order to keep your qualification valid.
· Ensure that all PPE provided by MITIE PFI is used properly and accordance with training received
Ensure correct health and safety practices are applied appropriately and in accordance with training given
· Must hold a valid National Pool Lifeguard Qualification (NPLQ)
Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
Our culture - our core values and how we behave:
o We are one Mitie: we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
o We are built on integrity and trust: integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie.
o We go the extra mile: whether it's keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
o Our diversity makes us stronger: we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
o Our customers' business, is our business: we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.