1 day ago
· Manage and support a nominated Key account portfolio of compliance accounts on a national basis
· Produce and continuously review detailed strategic account plans for nominated accounts to deliver maximum customer insight and support strategic planning.
· Attend regular meetings as appropriate with customer account representative(s) when required to update on performance and share relevant information.
· Maintain excellent levels of communication and customer service to nominated customer account representatives in line with customer expectations.
· Provide continued customer support to resolve all outstanding issues as they arise as a single point of contact.
· Act as the interface between all internal Mitie Compliance departments and the client reporting on critical success factors and performance KPI's.
· Continuously promote Mitie Compliance and energy services to customers with a view to achieving cross-sell objectives.
· Produce customer proposals and quotations in line with pricing guidance and margin attainment approved within the authority matrix.
· Continuously review account portfolio against agreed commercial business objectives and adjust terms to bring in line where possible.
· Support the Technical Estimating Team / projects with site survey arrangements where required.
· Produce Proposals / Quotations / Tenders in accordance with Interserve minimum standards and templates.
· Work closely with administration teams to ensure customer objectives are met and designated tasks are understood along with contractor management.
· Achieve all financial targets and activity KPI's in line with personal performance criteria across Compliance services.
The Key Account Manager would be expected to:
· Proven portfolio revenue growth
· Be able to demonstrate portfolio profitability
· Product sales mix ratio (cross selling) Experience
· Understanding of retention and renewal value
· Experience in dispute and issue resolution
· Knowledge of Customer activity administration
· A good understanding of CRM management
· Knowledge of compliance services and deliverable.
· Good organisational skills, time management abilities with a strong attention to detail
· The ability to plan your own work, work on your own initiative and meet deadlines
· Computer literate with high proficiency in Microsoft Office
· Effective oral and written communication skills
· Adhere to process and compliance requirements
· Ability to work individually and as part of a team
· Compliance technical qualifications would be advantageous
· Knowledge of compliance services would be advantageous
Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK's leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. Mitie has over 77,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there's no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.