29 days ago
IT Product Manager to change the world
Make Time Count is a UK based social enterprise aimed at creating digital solutions to help the most vulnerable. Are you looking to work in a dynamic organisation that is looking to change the way the world lives and works.
We’ve recently been awarded an UK Innovate Grant and been down selected by the Ministry of Justice as have one of the best ideas to improve the lives of prison leavers.
We are expanding our team to support the projects we have with the Ministry of Justice, the Home Office and other organisations.
You will become our platform owner for Make Time Count. You will lead solution delivery for a range of clients by establishing user requirements, designing & delivering a bespoke solution as the software and customer champion.
• Gather functional and business requirements from clients through workshops (online and in-person) and business analysis methodologies.
• Design a solution that meets the client needs and is within the scope of product/services offered.
• Drive customer signoff, play the role of customer champion
• Be an application champion; not having all the right answers but being able to signpost colleagues and customers to the right areas.
• Communicate progress to project teams, liaise with various internal external stakeholders to drive successful product implementation
What you'll need:
• Excellent experience of gathering user (functional & business) requirements and leading technical implementations of a range of software packages / solutions
• Experience of leading workshops, training and support for SaaS / Software products
• Experience within financial service and/or knowledge of accounting practices (preferred)
• Able to grasp new technology and concepts with ease
• Able to work on multiple, often demanding, projects simultaneously
• Good skills in MS Office & MS Visio (or other process mapping software)
• Experience with IT projects, with experience in software implementations across SaaS, CRM,, customer engagement and/or on-premise applications