1 day ago
The role will focus on assisting with the day-to-day running and auditing of the ISMS, ensuring compliance with relevant policies, procedures, and practices including:
· Engagement with risk and control owners and other business representatives throughout the Mitie business, providing advice, guidance, and support.
· Performing internal audits
· Performing risk assesments in line with ISO27001 requirements
· Assisting with scope extensions
· Ensuring sufficient documentation and other evidence is retained to the level required to support ISMS audits by the certification body
· Preparing performance metrics and reports for review at the ISF
· Producing presentation decks for the ISF
· Monitoring, reporting and escalation of audit findings through operation of the Security Audit Recommendations Tracking process
· Reviewing information security questionnaires received from third parties,
Follow Group and company policies and procedures at all times;
Report any apparent deficiencies in systems of work or equipment provided that may result in failure of service delivery or risk to health and safety or the environment;
Use all work equipment and personal PPE properly and in accordance with training received;
Report any issues or training needs to your Line manager and /or via your divisional incident reporting system;
Ensure compliance with Mitie's information security procedures in all activities;
Proactively identify and report security risks to your manager;
Report actual and suspected security incidents
Knowledge of relevant procedures
Level of customer Service
Health and safety awareness and knowledge
Communication, · Thorough understanding of ISO/IEC27001/27002
· Demonstratable knowledge and experience of working in an ISO/IEC27001 certified environment
· Experience in carrying out information security or other types of audits
· Excellent interpersonal skills and comfortable at communicating at all levels within an organisation, in a wide variety of situations
· Strong business facing communications skills - both written and verbal
· The ability to translate security requirements and standards into easily understood business concepts and vice versa
The following skills/experience would be an advantage
· Previous experience of working in a compliance/audit type role
· Experience developing security awareness or other types of training
· Performing risk assesments
· Previous experience performing due diligence or auditing third party suppliers
Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK's leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. Mitie has over 49,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there's no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
Values: Delivering the exceptional, every day
Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
Our culture - our core values and how we behave:
- We are one Mitie: we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
- We are built on integrity and trust: integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie.
- We go the extra mile: whether it's keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
- Our diversity makes us stronger: we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
- Our customers' business, is our business: we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do., At Mitie we know that 'our diversity makes us stronger'. We're committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where our people can thrive and be their best every day. We are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal. We recognise the unique contributions that you can bring and our people and customers thrive when we get this right.