about 11 hours ago
Signature is the premium front of house provider within Mitie, we pride ourselves on our authentic, signature approach to our customer service and relationships with our clients, offering bespoke, tailored and fluid services that fit the clients needs and requirements. We are recruiting for;
Full time - FOH / Hospitality Assistant
Monday to Friday - 40 hours per week
Salary £18,828 Per Annum
Job Objectives & Responsibilities
Be a key driver in delivering a customer excellence culture ensuring all guests receive an excellent welcome and that you consistently deliver great service.
To build professional relationships with key stakeholders to develop knowledge of personal requirements
To act as the central point of contact on-site for all service lines, contractors, clients and guests
Take a pro-active approach in relation to coordinating bookings in the client suite, to include; liaising with key stakeholders and event organisers to ensure an exceptional service is delivered
To process meeting room requests, prepare, set up and clear meeting rooms for internal & client meetings if and when appropriate
To set up all IT equipment including laptops, plasma screens, DVD's, webinars and Skype meetings for each meeting
To check and replenish magazines, papers and flowers as necessary
Ensure all areas are constantly clean, including; floors, conference rooms/tables and catering areas
Serve, replenish, clear away refreshments for all meeting rooms e.g. teas, coffees, buffet lunches and breakfasts
Support the Reception Team Leader with stock control of catering supplies to support the needs of the conference rooms and events
Deep cleaning of the main kitchen, including the oven, hob, floors, fridges, extractor fan and coffee machines
Maintain staff kitchenettes, ensuring they are stocked with consumables and kept clean and tidy throughout the day. This includes microwaves and waste receptacles
Support the Reception Team Leader in ensuring the Health, Safety and Hygiene requirements are undertaken
To be flexible for supporting with hosting evening events such as fine dining dinners or drinks receptions
Support local arrangements for Emergency Evacuations
Use computer as an effective communication tool, inputting data as requested into excel and word documents
Ability to identify and escalate building maintenance issues/hazard perception
Support the reception, post room function & Facilties team if required
To handle any guest complaints and provide a swift solution or escalate as appropriate
To ensure you are immaculately dressed in uniform and adhere to Signature grooming standards.
To portray a friendly, professional and courteous demeanour at all times, using open and appropriate body language
To ensure telephone and email etiquette is professional and adhered to at all times, including the answering of calls and emails using the appropriate greeting and sign off
To be articulate and pre-empt the needs of clients and visitors
To effectively deliver to all guests, Health and Safety and building information as necessary including evacuation procedure upon arrival
To be responsible for the upkeep and cleanliness of your allocated area
To efficiently report any maintenance, IT or Health and Safety concerns to the relevant department
To assist in any other reasonable duties as required by your colleagues, managers or clients, On top of the usual rewards you'd expect to see from a large company, such as - holidays, pension, tax-free childcare schemes and cycle to work schemes, we also provide many extra benefits to enhance our people's well-being and enjoyment at work.
Knowledge of relevant procedures
Level of customer Service
Health and safety awareness and knowledge
Excellent communication skills and exceptional attention to detail
Immaculate personal presentation endorsing the Signature five star image
Proven experience and understanding of an exceptional Customer Service delivery
Previous experience within 5* customer service role
Proven knowledge/experience in technological workplace solutions
Excellent time management and organisational skills
Pro active, flexible and can-do attitude
The ability to handle complaints and difficult situations in a patient, calm and effective manner and escalate where appropriate
Ability to deal with multiple requests simultaneously
Computer literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email) and excellent administration skills
Be innovative, identifying improvements and smarter ways of working
3 Hardman Street
Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK's leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. Mitie has over 49,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there's no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
Values: Delivering the exceptional, every day
Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
Our culture - our core values and how we behave:
- We are one Mitie: we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
- We are built on integrity and trust: integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie.
- We go the extra mile: whether it's keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
- Our diversity makes us stronger: we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
- Our customers' business, is our business: we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do., At Mitie we know that 'our diversity makes us stronger'. We're committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where our people can thrive and be their best every day. We are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal. We recognise the unique contributions that you can bring and our people and customers thrive when we get this right.