|Job Title:||Helpdesk Administrator|
|Job Published:||February 23, 2021 12:20|
Supporting the waste operations team by processing client transactions such as; ad-hoc requests, changes to waste scheduled services and managing missed services.
Providing customer service using telephone and e-mail to ensure all SLAs are met
Developing an understanding of waste streams, containers, suppliers & clients to support client requests
Logging of all transactions onto the relevant IT systems accurately to ensure full audit history
Ensure service levels and commercial arrangements are maintained for a range of clients within the guidelines set by the key account managers and waste contracts
Independently investigating and resolving waste management complaints to ensure SLAs are met
Managing fluctuating workloads via Microsoft Outlook using multiple shared mailboxes
Communicating confidently with a range of suppliers and clients to ensure relevant data is collected by month-end
Supporting the accounts payable department to resolve any invoicing queries
Adopting a flexible ethos to work duties in order to maintain high standards of client support,
Follow Group and company policies and procedures at all times;
Report any apparent deficiencies in systems of work or equipment provided that may result in failure of service delivery or risk to health and safety or the environment;
Use all work equipment and personal PPE properly and in accordance with training received;
Report any issues or training needs to your Line manager and /or via your divisional incident reporting system;
Ensure compliance with Mitie's information security procedures in all activities;
Proactively identify and report security risks to your manager;
Report actual and suspected security incidents
Knowledge of relevant procedures
Level of customer Service
Health and safety awareness and knowledge
Has excellent customer service and complaint handling skills
Can develop and maintain client and supplier relationships
Become a key player within our Operations Support team
Has a flexible and keen approach to work with a 'can do attitude' at all times
Can communicate with people across all levels externally and internally
Is committed to improving their knowledge and skills within the waste industry
Is able to work under pressure to maintain business critical SLAs
Can prioritise and multi-task
Experience of working with a supplier base
Resilient when faced with demanding clients
Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK's leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers to hospitals, schools and government offices, Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK's leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers to hospitals, schools and government offices. Mitie has over 49,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there's no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
Values: Delivering the exceptional, every day
Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
Our culture - our core values and how we behave:
- We are one Mitie: we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
- We are built on integrity and trust: integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie.
- We go the extra mile: whether it's keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
- Our diversity makes us stronger: we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
- Our customers' business, is our business: we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's