Head of Marketing
|Job Title:||Head of Marketing|
|Salary:||28000 pro rata|
|Contact Name:||james thomas|
|Job Published:||December 15, 2020 11:54|
Position Marketing Consultant, reporting to COO
Start Date >January 15 2021
Location: Remote / Flexible
Working Hours: Flexible - anticipated circa 20 per week
Remunerations Negotiable - circa £28K full time pro rata
Prosper 4 Group (“P4G”) is a Social Enterprise company providing employment & training services, predominantly to those people identified by their employment status as “disadvantaged”. These include but are not limited to young people 16-24, women wishing to return to the workforce, ex-services staff, the over 50s, graduates, those physically or mentally challenged, the homeless & ex-offenders.
Prosper is currently integrating enhanced API driven, jobs-feeding software within its successful Jobsboard and has re-branded the portal as www.Bridgeofhope.careers
The company is e currently in a ‘proof of concept’ phase which includes “Coming to Market” , commercial testing of the jobs-posting feed and its commercial activities to Employer organisations.
Prosper has recently been awarded 2 substantial government grants to develop and bring these services to the market in 2021. This includes digital marketing to all stakeholders.
PRIMARY DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
The Role’s functions are envisaged to encompass :
- Prepare for review by the Board, a marketing strategy for the next 6-12 months
- Ensure marketing strategy complements and enhances the consultative sales plan
- Prepare content, a posting process & schedule roadmap, for regular Company announcements, in / on focused business media and on Prosper’s and Bridgeofhope.careers Linkedin, Twitter and Instagram accounts,
- Liaise with heads of Sales & Employment teams for update of current initiatives
- Provide advice & oversee upkeep of Prospers portal & corporate website messaging and thought leadership articles
- Post regular blogs and messaging on all social media
Prepare Email marketing messaging for potential clients
- Lead in sales & marketing collateral preparation & liaise with external providers ( eg EPG)
- Monitor & be the guardian of all internal branding
- Attend and contribute to sales and media presentations / pitches
- Maintain CRM information within our Bullhorn platform
- Identify, coach & mentor new ( probably a “ Kickstart” programme candidate) marketing staff
REQUIRED PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Graduate or chartered marketeer level of education & professional experience
- Highly skilled in content writing and graphical presentation to social & business media, including but not limited to, LinkedIn, Twitter Facebook and Instagram
- Competence in using cloud based Customer Relations management platforms ( CRMs)
- Empathetic in nature towards any marginality, sexual, racial or ethnic cultures.
- A determined work ethic and self-motivation to succeed meeting Client’s targets & deadlines
- Professional communications and I.T. skills
Once appropriate pre-engagement formalities have been completed, access to and induction will be given on Prosper’s Bridgeofhope.careers portal and our Bullhorn ATS/CR platform .
Computer hardware, software and communications equipment will be provided.