1 day ago
The Programme Manager role exists within the Delivery Chapter of Vodafone Business Technology Solutions. The Delivery Chapter is part of an Agile organisation of squads, tribes and other chapters, which design and deliver enterprise level technology solutions to customers. These solutions primarily consist of Unified Comms, Connectivity, Internet of Things, Managed Mobility, Cloud and Security. The Programme Manager is responsible for owning a variety of customer delivery programmes through the phases of a project lifecycle, from initial opportunity through to successful handover into business-as-usual operations, with a focus on meeting programme commitments through strong leadership and pragmatism., Lead a matrix-team of multi-talented people from across geographical locations, cultures and organisations, including Vodafone, its vendors and its customers
- Operate at a strategic level, to establish and manage; budgets, deliverables, milestones and timescales for the programme to ensure all contractual obligations are met & programme benefits are measured.
- Deliver multi-tower technical solutions into enterprise customer estates
- Create programme plans and schedules to support and track milestone delivery, using tasks, dependencies and timeframes
- Execute programme governance and chair both operational and strategic programme review boards
- Manage the programme budget through regular finance tracking
- Provide high level programme reports to key stakeholders
- Record programme data in a central system
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with customers, suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Close programmes and record lessons to promote resilience and continuous improvement
- Promote the use of digital tools over manual processes and handoffs
A successful track record of delivering complex customer programmes within a fast-paced ICT or Telecommunications industry
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, especially when working with remote team members and stakeholders
- The ability to build strong relationships with customers, vendors and internal stakeholders
- A dynamic approach to leading matrix teams, with a drive towards team empowerment and self-sufficiency
- Pragmatic approach to problem solving and issue resolution
- Experience of working in a highly matrixed, Agile organisation
- A keen interest in continuous improvement and digitisation
- Delivery orientated programme management certifications such as PMI, PMP, Prince 2, Agile.
At Vodafone, we're working hard to build a better future. A more connected, inclusive and sustainable world. As a dynamic global community, it's our human spirit, together with technology, that empowers us to achieve this.
We challenge and innovate in order to connect people, businesses, and communities across the world. Delighting our customers and earning their loyalty drive us, and we experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
With us, you can be truly be yourself and belong, share inspiration, embrace new opportunities, thrive, and make a real difference.