1 day ago
To represent the company in a proficient, professional and personal manner at all times.
To ensure appearance is maintained to our grooming standards.
To attend any training sessions requested by the management team.
To assist all guests and MITIE/Signature clients with any reasonable requests.
To report any faults or health and safety concerns to the relevant person or department, first point of contact would be the Workplace Manager or Front of House Manager.
To comply with Signature standards for absences/ sickness.
Front of House Receptionist:
Covering the Reception desk signing in visitors, issuing the health and safety brief, answering and solving telephone queries and booking meeting rooms for our clients.
Effective management of administrative tasks such as, but not restricted to; monthly visitor figures, no show report, stock take of audio visual equipment, producing the Signature Network Rail newsletter, internal auditing and staff passes report.
Responding to the Reception Inbox making sure all emails are replied to in a timely manner.
Elements of travel to relieve other sites if needed.
Weekly stock checks and ordering of stationary for office supplies.
Proactively assisting with any events our clients require support on.
Reviewing the security check list ensuring all faults have been corrected or logged to maintenance.
Ensuring all health and safety posters and leaflets are up to date and relevant.
Being the representative on behalf of the team for the engagement team.
Maintain up to date health and safety folders, with direction from the regional front of house manager.
To answer the telephone within a timely manner using the correct greeting.
To transfer all calls in an efficient, professional and personal manner.
To remain constantly aware of security and report or act upon any suspicious event or person.
To regularly liaise with the Building security/ onsite Building Manager to ensure we are aware of an issues/risks that may affect the office.,
Follow Group and company policies and procedures at all times.
Report any apparent deficiencies in systems of work or equipment provided that result in failure of service delivery or risk to health and safety or the environment.
Use all work equipment and personal PPE properly and in accordance with training received.
Report any issues or training needs to your Line manager and /or via your divisional incident reporting system.
Note: This job description Is intended to give the post holder an appreciation of the role envisaged for this position and the range of duties undertaken. Specific tasks and objectives will be agreed with the post holder throughout the period of employment. The job description may be varied from time to time by the Company to reflect changes in the post holder's role and/or the needs of the business.
Knowledge of relevant procedures
Level of customer Service
Health and safety awareness and knowledge
Strong communication skills (both written and verbal).
Be experienced with computers and software packages such as MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
The ability to interact confidently with all levels of business and guests
Education or Certification:
2 years reception/administration experience (beneficial not required).
A Level (or equivalent).
Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK's leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. Mitie has over 49,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there's no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
Values: Delivering the exceptional, every day
Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
Our culture - our core values and how we behave:
- We are one Mitie: we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
- We are built on integrity and trust: integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie.
- We go the extra mile: whether it's keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
- Our diversity makes us stronger: we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
- Our customers' business, is our business: we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do., At Mitie we know that 'our diversity makes us stronger'. We're committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where our people can thrive and be their best every day. We are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal. We recognise the unique contributions that you can bring and our people and customers thrive when we get this right.