about 10 hours ago
To deliver an exceptional customer experience for all internal and external customers visiting the corporate facilities ensuring that all activity delivered is of the highest standard.
· Responsible for understanding, following and driving company standards (i.e. Standard operating procedures)
· Responsible for challenging when service excellence delivery falls below SLA / SOP / KPI
· Informed knowledge of the contractual KPIs & SLAs
Engagement, culture & communication:
· Responsible for acting and behaving in line with One Code
· Responsible for attending / participating in monthly team meetings, briefings & internal communications
· Informed knowledge of all company engagement and communications initiatives
· Accountable for positive client perception
· Informed knowledge of key stakeholders on the account
· Informed knowledge of the client values and objectives
· Informed knowledge of contribution towards client retention
Finance & Commercial Awareness:
· Responsible for completing monthly timesheet or equivalent and following expenses procedures
· Responsible for caring for any company property provided
· Informed knowledge of the impact of behaviour on the finances of the contract
· Informed knowledge of company USP
People & productivity:
· Responsible for following time off work, grievance, whistle blowing & disciplinary procedures
· Responsible for owning own development, and ensuring all learning is put into practise
· Responsible for personal performance including delivery of agreed personal objectives
· Informed knowledge of HR procedures and expectations outlined in employee handbook
· Informed knowledge of how to raise ideas to grow the contract/expand or enhance service; Informed knowledge of all service offerings;
· Informed knowledge of Link scheme including how to identify business development opportunities
· Informed knowledge of all Signature service offerings and other outsourced service lines on site
QHSE and wellbeing:
· Accountable for reporting any near misses, dangerous occurrences or incidents immediately
· Responsible for working in a safe manner at all times and in line with any SOP's and QHSE folder
· Responsible for challenging any behaviours that fall short of expectations and as outlined in the Mitie QHSE policy
· Informed knowledge of the Mitie Health & Safety values, detailed in the your well-being handbook
Strategy: innovation, change & project management:
· Informed knowledge of contract innovations and overall contract and business strategy
· Informed knowledge of upcoming projects and relevant changes to their role
Main duties :
· To focus your attention on the whole guest experience coupling a 5 star service ethic with knowledge of the client business, structure, vision and principles, professionally operating the front desk reception and switchboard, delivering exceptional guest relations and customer services standards.
· To ensure you meet all business needs and that both Mitie's and the Client's reputations are enhanced through your delivery of professional standards and great service.
Build rapport with varied service streams to gain One Team attitude.
· To build professional relationships with key clients and guests to develop knowledge of personal requirements
· To support the Service Level Agreement by ensuring that all reception activities are carried out effectively
· To ensure you are immaculately dressed in uniform and adhere to strict appearance and grooming standards.
· To portray a friendly, professional and courteous demeanour at all times, using open and appropriate body language
· To ensure telephone and email etiquette is professional and adhered to at all times, including the answering of calls and emails using the appropriate greeting and sign off.
· To contribute to great team work at all times both within and outside of the department, always demonstrating the "exceptional and memorable experiences, one guest at a time" ethos
· To be articulate and pre-empt the needs of clients and visitors.
· To effectively deliver to all guests, Health, Safety, Security and building information as necessary including evacuation procedure upon arrival
· Must be able to work to a flexible rota in order to meet both business and client needs, including late requests for services
· To communicate professionally as a representative of Mitie with residents of the building and the client, providing a 5* level of service at all times
· To be responsible for the upkeep and cleanliness of your allocated area including any filing and next shift preparation
· To maintain and actively utilise a portfolio of information to assist with client queries for example, transport, car parking, local amenities, restaurants, hotels etc
· To embrace the vision of our Company and work "outside the box", assisting colleagues as required to ensure a superior level of service at all times
· To actively complete checklists ensuring quality of service and standards pertaining to the presentation and maintenance of the reception area
· Provide cover and support for the floor hosts
· To process meeting room requests
· To assist in any other reasonable duties as required by your colleagues, managers or clients
· Customer focused with the ability to build positive relationships
· Experience of working in corporate customer service environment
· Excellent communication skills and exceptional attention to detail
· Immaculate personal presentation endorsing the Signature five star image
· Proven experience and understanding of an exceptional Customer Service delivery
· Previous experience with visitor management and booking systems preferable
· Excellent time management and organisational skills
· Pro active, flexible and can-do attitude
· The ability to handle complaints and difficult situations in a patient, calm and effective manner and escalate where appropriate
· Ability to deal with multiple requests simultaneously
· Computer literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email) and excellent administration skills
· Team player
- Be innovative, identifying improvements and smarter ways of working
Signature is the premium front of house provider within Mitie, we pride ourselves on our authentic, signature approach to our customer service and relationships with our clients, offering bespoke, tailored and fluid services that fit the clients needs and requirements.
Values: Delivering the exceptional, every day
Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
Our culture - our core values and how we behave:
We are one Mitie: we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
We are built on integrity and trust: integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie.
We go the extra mile: whether it's keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
Our diversity makes us stronger: we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
Our customers' business, is our business: we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.
At Mitie we know that 'our diversity makes us stronger'. We're committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where our people can thrive and be their best every day. We are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal. We recognise the unique contributions that you can bring and our people and customers thrive when we get this right.