about 14 hours ago
To provide administration support to Engineers, Supervisors, Contract Managers
Review, chase and input time sheets on a weekly basis for engineering teams
Collate supporting documentation for the P6 billing process
Review, chase and input P-Card transactions to ensure that it is kept to a reasonable level
Answer the telephone and address enquiries
Administration filing such as WIP folders
Issue weekly and monthly reports on compliancy
To complete all work documentation accurately and on time
Logging of overtime hours
Approval and submissions to payroll for processing
Coordinating sickness return for payroll
To assign all planned preventative maintenance
To administer all helpdesk calls in line with site specific SLA's
To sign off reactive and planned maintenance tasks once complete
To escalate and chase outstanding jobs
To run service desk reports
To oversee items produced in Maximo and Oracle, such as the quality of narrative and accuracy of information
To provide support to the operation team
To be a contact point for subcontractors
To approve Purchase Invoices as soon as reasonably possible
To book and manage meeting rooms for onsite staff
To assist with the set ups of meeting rooms
To carry out daily walks around of all meeting rooms under supervision
Meeting room audio visual checks
Experience of Microsoft word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
Educated to GCSE level or above
Good telephone manner and understanding of customer care
Ability to work within a team structure
Ability to multi task and prioritise own workload
NVQ or equivalent in business administration
Experience of Maximo and Oracle an advantage
98 Theobalds Road
At Mitie, you will be working for the UK's leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. You will be part of a workforce with over 77,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there is no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
Values: Delivering the exceptional, every day
Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
Our culture - our core values and how we behave:
- We are one Mitie: we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
- We are built on integrity and trust: integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie.
- We go the extra mile: whether it's keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
- Our diversity makes us stronger: we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
- Our customers' business, is our business: we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.