about 1 month ago
Based in London and reporting to the WPS Senior Co-ordinator you will be responsible for enhancing the excellent standards of operational facilities delivery at Salesforce Tower. This will include; meeting rooms, events, maintenance requests, signs for all teams and anything else covered by the client WPS team.
· All meeting room and event setups, daily checks to ensure that rooms are in pristine condition and fully functional ready for our internal and external customers to use.
· Ownership of relationships with commonly used internal and external vendors
· Managing time to respond to business needs (working flexibly around important events/busy periods).
· Effective use of electronic system for logging and tracking all requests
· Responsible for ensuring high quality presentation of all internal building areas. Ensuring safe and secure environment.
· Be the key point of contact for all building users, particularly EA's, Focal Point contacts and other significant personnel resolving any questions, queries or issues, liaising with engineering team and WPS senior coordinator as required for escalation, feedback and support.
· To be professionally presented and visible at all times, positively and proactively driving customer satisfaction and experience
· The post holder will be expected to lead the customer service interaction across their respective floors
· Support and maintain local site operating procedures
· Continually seek out opportunities for driving innovation and efficiency across the building to improve customer experience.
· The post holder will take complete ownership for the experience encountered by Salesforce building users (visitors, contractors and employees). Ensuring that all elements on their journey including the physical environment are to a high standard.
· Ensure the building is presented to the highest standard by carrying out daily audits, reporting any defects and ensuring that appropriate service lines resolve these. Any issues identified should be highlighted to WPS senior coordinator and the relevant team for resolution. The post holder will be expected to work with the service partners to ensure prompt resolution of the issues.
· Actively establishing relationships by creating building community groups to ensure client engagement at all levels.
· Drive a personal working style that supports the effective delivery of service in a multi-supplier service team. Adopts and promotes the ONE Team approach, ensuring all service delivery teams provide high levels of service.
· Supporting safe working practices to ensure the safety of building occupants and visitors
· Monitor open job task report and liaise with the relevant teams as required to ensure that all jobs are completed within SLA. Escalate accordingly to WPS senior coordinator
· To comply with the uniform and personal presentation policy. Name badges to be visible at all times
· To be flexible in approach to work requirements in order to maintain the standards required as an employee
· Client side, you will work very closely with the WPS Associate Manager and Senior Workplace Services Co-ordinators in London, as well as the wider WPS EMEA team across other locations
· Maintain strong relationship with WPS Senior Coordinator and the entire Mitie Client Services staff at Salesforce Tower in London
· Act as main point of contact and enhance relationship between Salesforce and Building Managements operational teams; maintenance, loading bay, security, post room, lobby reception, concierge, etc
· You will come into daily contact with potential and existing customers, it is vitally important that the right impression of Salesforce is expressed at all times
· Day to day, you will have close contact with the Salesforce Reception team, Security agent and wider London Operations team including Day Porters and Janitors
· Every Salesforce employee is a customer
· Ensure all meeting rooms and event bookings run successfully, with support of day porters. Room setup, catering, refreshments and ad-hoc requests must be delivered
· Day-to-day smooth running of Salesforce's floors, liaison with all stakeholders to support the entire operation
· Ad-hoc support to entire operations team as requested by WPS Senior Coordinator or Client's Management team
· Pro-active ownership of all maintenance requests, reporting issues and then following them through to resolution
· Emergency evacuation trained to be responsible for securing a pre-determined area as instructed by Senior Workplace Services Co-ordinator and to act as Fire Point Co-Ordinator
· Support Day Porters, Engineering team and Mail room co-ordinators to improve standards, increase productivity and work closer as a wider team to meet Client expectations
· Responsibility for all outside maintenance contractors who enter Salesforce space to work, ensure contractors are escorted at all times
· Work with Techforce team to maintain all meeting room A/V equipment and proactively report potential issues before they disrupt business
· Close contact with EA's to cater for the needs of all regular and visiting executives
· Maintenance of desks, electronics, furniture, meeting rooms and other space, fixing issues where possible and escalating larger problems as necessary
· Work with the engineering team to enhance facilities support and maintain close relationship with WPS team
External Vendor Management
· Stationary Orders; online ordering of regular items, working with the day porters to ensure central stock is replenished as necessary
· Apostolides for Storage and waste removal; Management of online inventory, return of unused items to effectively manage limited onsite storage, delivery of stored items to meet business needs
· Look to continually improve processes as the site grows and Salesforce Tower gets busier, all suggestions to be proposed first to WPS senior coordinator
· To attend training courses as and when necessary
· Supply timely and accurate feedback to all client and customer queries
· Continuously look for ways to improve the service and initiatives on site
· Provide administrative support when necessary and requested by any of the management
· Adherence to all processes and procedures
· Setting and maintaining high standards so that customers' expectations are constantly exceeded
· Resolution of any operational issues and escalation to the appropriate department
· To undertake any reasonable request from Management
· Customer service-oriented attitude
· Friendly, helpful and willing to go above and beyond to help meet our customer's needs
· Able to prioritise effectively
· Proactive and positive attitude
· Team player
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including understanding for the use of confidentiality and diplomacy
· Excellent multi-tasking, project management and organisational skills
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines, Minimum of 2 years experience in a Facilities role
· Minimum 3 years experience working in a fast moving office environment
· Strong Facilities knowledge, familiar with core aspects of maintenance, room setups, events management etc
· Excellent customer care skills / proven experience in a customer facing role
· Pro-active and comfortable managing own time
· Excellent personal presentation and polite, relaxed manner essential
· Comfortable working with people across all hierarchical levels
· Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
· Good level of IT literacy with knowledge of Microsoft Office and the ability to learn bespoke computer systems.
· Able to handle a number of conflicting priorities
· Excellent attention to detail in all aspects of work
· Excellent customer care skills / proven experience in a customer facing role
· Must be flexible in reacting to the customer's needs
· Experience reviewing operating procedures to drive efficiencies and better ways of working
Salesforce is the global leader in customer relationship management (CRM) software. We pioneered the shift to cloud computing, and today we're delivering the next generation of social, mobile and cloud technologies that help companies revolutionise the way they sell, service, market and innovate-and become customer companies. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes and one of Fortune's "100 Best Companies to Work For". Our more human, less corporate culture is built around doing work that matters, winning as a team and celebrating success Aloha-style. Ready to find your #dreamjob?