|Job Title:||Events Coordinator|
|Salary:||20000 - 33000|
|Contact Name:||Emily Harris|
|Job Published:||March 23, 2021 16:32|
We’ve appeared on TV, print and hosted events with more than 200 speakers over the last two years, with engagement around the world. We’ve been privileged to work alongside Ministers in the UK, fed into policy conversations with the Foreign & Commonwealth Office, and Select Committees, as well as taking trade delegations to Poland, India and elsewhere.
Covid has meant a new look at the business model for the events part of our business, so we’d like an enthusiastic Events Officer with a global view and open mind to join the team and help catapult our growth once more.
You will be interested in global affairs, have some grounding in politics, economic, sociology or international affairs. You will appreciate good debate and conversation with differing points of view, and enjoy speaking to different people.
You will be creative, demonstrate leadership in leading initiatives that could be outside your comfort zone and be excited about speaking to CEOs and Ministers’ offices from around the world, and be able to anticipate and adapt to cultural differences working across countries. You will have excellent oral communication skills, and be able to produce high quality email and written communication for a variety of audiences.
You are a likable person that naturally steers the success of the vision of the leadership team, believing it will be the result of each and every member of the team working and behaving in ways that achieve results that support this journey. Rather than ask, ‘Can it be done?’, you say, ‘Let’s do it this way’.
Do you tick these boxes?
• 1+ years of experience in event planning, content creation, communications, account management
• Enthusiasm for working across sectors and different client requirements
• Ability to engage a wider variety of stakeholders
• Have some background in one or more of: economic, politics, international relations, sociology
• Interested and curious approach towards world affairs
• Display an ability to manage uncertainty and work remotely during Covid
• Demonstrate an ability to think strategically
• Possess strong written and oral communication skills, excellent speaking skills
Want bonus points?
• You’re familiar with organising webinars, Canva, Instagram and LinkedIn
• You understand sales and marketing funnels
• You understand how to engage senior stakeholders across different business cultures
What’s in it for you?
You’ll be working with senior people from Day 1 from the UK, Europe and abroad, including CEOs and government officials. You’ll have access to stakeholders that are willing to give their time and mentor you to grow as an individual right from the start. Remote is the new norm and that’s always been our mantra.
Ready to apply?
We’re taking applications right now. To apply, you’ll need to submit your CV to us, along with a cover letter explaining why you’re a perfect fit for this role.