1 day ago
Act as a representative of the Mitie Water Team carrying out service work as detailed by your manager.
Work alongside your team leader, assisting as required.
Complete reports and paperwork as instructed by your team leader.
Paying due regard to Health & Safety legislation, specific company requirements approved by the Health & Safety Executive and the latest regulations and codes of good practice.
Carry out various water and Air hygiene tasks including:
Air Monitoring for Carbon monoxide and Carbon Dioxide, Humidity and temperature.
Cold Water Storage Tank Clean and Disinfection.
Disinfection of domestic water services.
Closed system analysis on chilled and heating systems.
Cooling tower knowledge in line with HSG 274 and ACoP L8.
Cleaning and disinfection of cooling tower knowledge in line with HSG 274 and ACoP L8.
Basic remedial and pluming works in line with HSG 274 and ACoP L8. Photographic evidence must be taken.
Carry out allocated service work within agreed time schedules, adhering to the company's health and safety policy and quality policy, and to the relevant industry guidelines and customer specifications.
Complete reports and paperwork as instructed by your team leader. All paper work must be signed by a member of site staff and returned to the office by Monday of the following week.,
Follow Group and company policies and procedures at all times;
Report any apparent deficiencies in systems of work or equipment provided that may result in failure of service delivery or risk to health and safety or the environment;
Use all work equipment and personal PPE properly and in accordance with training received;
Report any issues or training needs to your Line manager and /or via your divisional incident reporting system;
Ensure compliance with Mitie's information security procedures in all activities;
Proactively identify and report security risks to your manager;
Report actual and suspected security incidents;
Note This job description Is intended to give the post holder an appreciation of the role envisaged for this position and the range of duties undertaken. Specific tasks and objectives will be agreed with the post holder throughout the period of employment. The job description may be varied from time to time by the Company to reflect changes in the post holder's role and/or the needs of the business.
Knowledge of relevant procedures
Level of customer Service
Health and safety awareness and knowledge
Sufficient and demonstrable experience working within the water treatment industry.
Health and safety management.
Customer care/relationship building skills.
Able to work as a member of a team.
Able to work without direct supervision.
Able to conduct surveys throughout client sites.
Full driving licence.
Able to deal directly with customers in a professional manner and represent the company.
Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK's leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. Mitie has over 77,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there's no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
Values: Delivering the exceptional, every day
Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
Our culture - our core values and how we behave:
- We are one Mitie: we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
- We are built on integrity and trust: integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie.
- We go the extra mile: whether it's keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
- Our diversity makes us stronger: we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
- Our customers' business, is our business: we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.