|Job Title:||Employment Consultant|
|Job Published:||February 10, 2021 14:58|
Position Employment Consultant
Reporting to Head of Employment Services
Start Date > March 1st 2021
Working Hours: Fulltime Flexible - anticipated circa 37.5 per week
Remuneration Base Salary - circa £25 + attractive bonus
Prosper 4 Group (“P4G”) is a Social Enterprise company providing employment & training services, predominantly to those people identified by their employment status as “disadvantaged” including young people 16-24, women wishing to return to the workforce, ex-services staff, the over 50s, graduates, those physically or mentally challenged, the homeless & ex-offenders.
P4G is currently integrating enhanced API driven, jobs-feeding software within its successful Jobsboard and has re-branded the portal as BridgeofHope.careers , which is also undergoing a significant functionality & content upgrade during Q1 2021. We have recently been awarded 2 substantial government grants to develop and bring our enhanced services to the market in 2021, which is supported by an extensive sales driven digital marketing campaign.
Our secondary but rapidly growing activity is client bespoke search/match /recruit assignments, to National Employers, predominantly in the diversity and inclusive employment sector.
PRIMARY DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
The Role’s functions include :
- Rapid familiarisation of the corporate employment services strategy
- Competence in internal usage & online demonstrating the portal to clients
- Understanding the subscription pricing model and the value proposition to each Client group
- Responding to clients enquiries, become confident in delivery of written and oral sales pitch
- Attend and contribute to client sales and media presentations
- Maintain CRM information within our Bullhorn platform
- From Q2, coach & mentor an assistant ( probably a “ Kickstart” programme candidate)
REQUIRED ESSENTIAL PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES
- Demonstrable success in recruitment, preferably in the diversity & inclusion sector
- Demonstratable competence on ATS & CRM platforms operations ( Bullhorn and advantage)
- Relevant education/training & professional experience
- Empathetic in nature towards any marginality, sexual, racial or ethnic cultures.
- A determined work ethic and self-motivation to succeed in meeting targets & deadlines
- Professional , written & oral communications
- Skilled in Microsoft 365 packages and general I.T. skills
Once appropriate pre-engagement formalities have been completed, access to and induction will be given on Prosper’s Bridgeofhope.careers portal and our Bullhorn ATS/CR platform .
The successful candidate will be provided with a new company owned notebook computer pre-loaded with Microsoft 365 suite & TEAMS.
A competitive salary based upon experience will be offered, together with a performance based bonus based upon mutually agreed KPI’s.
Please apply directly here via the Bridgeofhope.careers portal or by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with Job Reference JT100221 in the subject line
Reflecting the Company’s Social Enterprise activities, Prosper4 Group pro-actively welcomes applications from all.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Employment Tax Senior Manager
Finance Business Partner - Education, Skills & Employment
DOL TAP Employment Facilitator (Part time) - United Kingdom (Remote Office) in RAF Lakenheath, United Kingdom