1 day ago
Supporting the management & coordination of the Driver Safety & Driver Compliance Mailbox.
Dealing with telephone queries and redirecting to correct colleague / supplier as necessary.
Support the Driver Safety Executive with all matters Driver Safety and Notices of Intended Prosecution.
Support the Driver Compliance Lead with all matters Driver Compliance and Grey Fleet.
Deputise in the absence of the Driver Safety Executive and/or Driver Compliance Lead.
Provide general administrative support to the wider Fleet team as required.
Support with delivering the Fleet SLA's & KPI's relating to administration processes.
Self-starter who can agile work (from various locations, including home, with an office hub location) independently with minimal direction
· Strategic capability and presentation skills
· Influence and challenge to drive change through the central team
· Leadership and ability to engage at all levels
· Effective listener with the ability to identify key information and apply knowledge gained
· Good organisation skills, balancing multiple activities, whilst working to tight deadlines, ensuring attention to detail
· Able to demonstrate ability to work effectively as part of a team.
· Excellent skills and experience in people management
· Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
· Able to demonstrate the ability to follow structured ways of working and to learn how to operate new processes and systems.
· Excellent understanding of Microsoft Office applications
Mitie was founded in 1987, and is the UK's leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. Mitie has over 77,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there's no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
OUR VISION: The exceptional, every day
We are one Mitie
We work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together; if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
We are built on integrity and trust
Integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of the company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie.
We go the extra mile
Whether it's keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
Our diversity makes us stronger
We are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
Our customers' business is our business
We are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.
At Mitie we know that 'our diversity makes us stronger'. We're committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where our people can thrive and be their best every day. We are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal. We recognise the unique contributions that you can bring and our people and customers thrive when we get this right.