Data Scientist / Junior Data Scientist (dependent on experience level)
|Job Title:||Data Scientist / Junior Data Scientist (dependent on experience level)|
|Job Published:||March 01, 2021 11:53|
· Discover hidden information in vast amounts of data, and help the our businesses and our clients to make smarter decisions to deliver even better products.
· Apply data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, and building high quality prediction systems that can be integrated with our data products.
· Build data processing pipeline for sensor data stream
· Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
· Work with the business to identify problems and use cases that could be resolved using advanced data analytic tools, and agree requirements and the expected outcome
· Work with businesses and functions to identify what data is available and relevant, including internal and external data sources, leveraging new data collection processes and sources
· Manipulate complex datasets (sometimes dirty data) with a range of programming tools
· Perform analysis across a variety of data topics and help solve challenges such as user clusterization, performance tuning, and anomaly detection
· Perform experimental design approaches to validate findings or test hypotheses
· Create predictive and forecasting algorithms according the requirements
· Create proof-of-concept projects for general Mitie optimisation purposes
· Work on complex analytical projects including presenting findings for senior management or clients
· Build rich tooling that enables others to work with data effectively
· Programming experience in Python for data analysis (Pandas, numpy, scikit-learn, Jupyter notebook)
· Good understanding of database systems and knowledge of SQL (analytic functions, data cleaning)
· Experience in data analysis and matching different data sources together to get the result
· Data Visualisation (matplotlib, seaborn, plotly)
· Machine learning (supervised, unsupervised, semi-supervised)
· Desire to go beneath the surface and discover and distill a problem down into a very clear set of hypotheses that can be tested.
· Statistics (modelling, regression, forecasting, time series analysis)
· Desire to work with building related data.
· Strong desire to learn new data science techniques, tools, and technologies.
· Interest in understanding varous areas of the company, business, industry, and technology.
· Engineering background preferably in buiding industry (e.g. HVAC)
· Knowledge of Microsoft Azure infrustructure
· Knowledge of timeseries databases like InfluxDB amd others
· Experience with Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Impala systems.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's