about 1 month ago
Working on a 4 on 4 off shift system (12 hour Days)
Be the single point of contact between Mitie and the Customer, taking initial contact from multiple customers
Know our customers and the services we deliver
Provide a consistent and exceptional level of service, ensuring customer's requests and queries are dealt with professionally, efficiently and successfully
Raising of various types of Service Requrests, ensuring they are logged on the system and routed correctly
Where commercially agreed with a customer, arrange suitable appointments
Advising customers of work entitlement and progressing Service Requests accordingly
Provide updates to customers on inflight work
Complaint and Compliment handling, following correct escalation as and when required
Resolve any complaints in an efficient and professional manner
Actively chase and escalate jobs to the relevant Mitie department/department manager
Run regular reports to enable tracking and workflow
Effectively work alongside various Mite departments to ensure requests are dealt with correctly,
Follow Group and company policies and procedures at all times;
Report any apparent deficiencies in systems of work or equipment provided that may result in failure of service delivery or risk to health and safety or the environment;
Use all work equipment and personal PPE properly and in accordance with training received;
Report any issues or training needs to your Line manager and /or via your divisional incident reporting system;
Ensure compliance with Mitie's information security procedures in all activities;
Proactively identify and report security risks to your manager;
Report actual and suspected security incidents
Knowledge of relevant procedures
Level of customer Service
Health and safety awareness and knowledge
At Mitie we know that 'our diversity makes us stronger'. We're committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where our people can thrive and be their best every day. We are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal. We recognise the unique contributions that you can bring and our people and customers thrive when we get this right., No specific qualifications required.,
Proficient in using all standard Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel, Email etc.)
Excellent telephone manner, being polite and courteous at all times
A team player who is able to confidently interact with others, but who is also able to work independently
Logical thinker with good organisation and administration skills
Accuracy and attention to detail
Great communicator, who listens to and understands our customers
Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Reliable and flexible
Team player with a genuine passion for delivering exceptional customer service
Enthusiastic with a positive 'can do' approach
Work well under pressure
Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK's leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. Mitie has over 49,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there's no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
Values: Delivering the exceptional, every day
Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
Our culture - our core values and how we behave:
- We are one Mitie: we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
- We are built on integrity and trust: integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie.
- We go the extra mile: whether it's keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
- Our diversity makes us stronger: we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
- Our customers' business, is our business: we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.