£28000 - £30000
2 days ago
As a key member of the leadership team, this role will be responsible for the delivery of services to our client.The individual will lead the Front of House team within a prestigious location and be responsible to delivering effective management of those teams, delivering an Authentic customer service to our clients.
Ownership of continual service improvement
Responsible for delivering effective communication to their teams and clients
Drive and maintain relationships with clients and key stakeholders
Own QHSE auditing and driving best practices
Be an ambassador for the Signature culture and commit to the success of the Signature business
Daily duties include managing the day to day Front of House services including Reception but is not limited to, leading on and supporting customer employees and visitors with all aspects of the visitor and employee experience including guest service management, meeting room management, visitor and security control, catering and other office supplies ordering, and other ad hoc employee and quest queries.
Effective management of those teams, delivering an Authentic customer service to our clients.
Ownership of continual service improvement
Working 40 hours Monday to Friday, On top of the usual rewards you'd expect to see from a large company, such as - holidays, pension, tax-free childcare schemes, enhanced maternity scheme and cycle to work schemes, we also provide many extra benefits to enhance our people's well-being and enjoyment at work
Knowledge of relevant procedures
Level of customer Service
Health and safety awareness and knowledge
Team management skills with at least a minimum of 2 years' experience within a supervisory / management role
Knowledge of FoH Procedures & best practices
Have a passion for leading and creating an environment for everyone to thrive.
Excellent written and spoken English. The ability to compose grammatically correct, compelling replies to prospective and existing clients is essential.
Confident user of MS Word, MS Excel and Outlook.
Previous experience working on corporate receptions preferable
Previous experience of finances for sites.
Strong attention to detail.
Quick, accurate, proactive can-do attitude, culturally aware.
Self-organisation skills (good organisation skills & assertiveness)
Ability to work in fast paced and constantly changing (and challenging environment)
Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK's leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. Mitie has over 49,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there's no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
Signature is the premium front of house provider within Mitie, we pride ourselves on our authentic, signature approach to our customer service and relationships with our clients, offering bespoke, tailored and fluid services that fit the clients needs and requirements. We are recruiting for;
Corporate Reception and Facilities Supervisor managing a team of 3 office based near Southwark / London Bridge
Salary £28,000 - £30,000 depending on experience
Core hours for this role are 40 hours Monday - Friday - 08:00 - 17:00 with flexibility to start at 7.30am or finish at 6pm where the business requires
Values: Delivering the exceptional, every day
Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
Our culture - our core values and how we behave:
- We are one Mitie: we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
- We are built on integrity and trust: integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie.
- We go the extra mile: whether it's keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
- Our diversity makes us stronger: we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
- Our customers' business, is our business: we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do., At Mitie we know that 'our diversity makes us stronger'. We're committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where our people can thrive and be their best every day. We are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal. We recognise the unique contributions that you can bring and our people and customers thrive when we get this right.