about 10 hours ago
Be polite and courteous at all times.
Ensure all customer complaints are captured, documented, and escalated through the Operational Chain of Command.
Continuously liaise with the security team to ensure security operations run in accordance with site rules, regulations along with current management and client instructions.
Ensure all personnel receive an excellent customer service at all times.
Develop and maintain close and co-operative relationships with company employees at all levels and client direct and indirect staff.
Ensure familiarity with all equipment required for the delivery of service especially in relation to CCTV Systems, Access Control Systems, uniforms, torches, and personal protective equipment (PPE).
Ensure familiarity with the Company Hourly Paid Staff Handbook and company policies and procedures.
Ensure delivery of a prompt and adequate response to incidents at any of the client's premises in line with Company procedures and contractual requirements together with the compilation of incident reports.
Ensure availability of all equipment required for the delivery of service especially in relation to CCTV systems, Access Control systems and personal protection equipment (PPE), with any issues being escalated through the Operational Chain of Command.
Ensure full understanding of escalation procedure for incidents through the CCTV and other support systems. Job Description Document
Ensure familiarity with all Assignment Instructions, policies, procedures, and site-specific documentation.
Ensure delivery of all reporting standards and requirements within the agreed timescale as per the Standard Operating Procedures.
Ensure familiarity of all relevant legislation required for the role and for all employees of the Control Room i.e. DSE, GDPR, CCTV Code of Practise etc.
Liaise with other members of the Control Room and site-based security teams on a day-to-day basis to discuss operational requirements.
Liaise with emergency services as requested and required.
Carry out duties and requested tasks effectively and professionally at all times.
Timely arrival prior to shift commencement to ensure a thorough handover/takeover of duties on post.
Assist in the prevention of unlawful acts
Ensure the delivery of the scheduling and roster requirements for the Control Room personnel.
Ensure the training requirements for Control Room employees are delivered, documented and that management are informed.
Conduct regular welfare checks with Control Room employees.
Lead, motivate, and monitor staff in order to improve their performance and skills.
To lead where necessary, on any incidents to ensure the correct information is gathered and reported correctly in a timely manner to those concerned.,
Follow Group and company policies and procedures at all times;
Report any apparent deficiencies in systems of work or equipment provided that may result in failure of service delivery or risk to health and safety or the environment;
Use all work equipment and personal PPE properly and in accordance with training received;
Report any issues or training needs to your Line manager and /or via your divisional incident reporting system;
Ensure compliance with Mitie's information security procedures in all activities;
Proactively identify and report security risks to your manager;
Report actual and suspected security incidents
Knowledge of relevant procedures
Level of customer Service
Health and safety awareness and knowledge
Excellent time keeping - Timely arrival prior to shift commencement to ensure a thorough handover / takeover of duties on post.
Knowledge of Microsoft Office
Basic CCTV and Access Control Systems operational experience
Precise recording of information along with experience of managing incidents and emergency situations
Advanced CCTV and Access Control System Knowledge
Good understanding of GDPR regulations
Being able to work under pressure and adapt to fluid developing situations
Have a good and positive teamwork ethic.
Having a flexible and adaptable attitude.
Experience of a similar role.,
Strong customer service skills.
SIA CCTV Licence required for the role.
Good verbal and written skills.
Ability to remain calm under pressure.
Significant experience of dealing with people and challenging situations.
Strong written skills for reports, incidents and presentations.
Good interpersonal skills, to liaise with security officers, managers, client, contractors and members of the public at all levels.
Strong written skills for reports, incidents and presentation.
Stratford Market Depot, Burford Road
Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK's leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. Mitie has over 49,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there's no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
Values: Delivering the exceptional, every day
Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
Our culture - our core values and how we behave:
- We are one Mitie: we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
- We are built on integrity and trust: integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie.
- We go the extra mile: whether it's keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
- Our diversity makes us stronger: we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
- Our customers' business, is our business: we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do., At Mitie we know that 'our diversity makes us stronger'. We're committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where our people can thrive and be their best every day. We are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal. We recognise the unique contributions that you can bring and our people and customers thrive when we get this right.