2 days ago
Managing high levels of incoming and outgoing telephone calls to both clients and branches. Utilise software to ensure the required monitoring and compliance standards are met. Work as part of a monitoring team liaising with different branches nationally. Follow correct procedures for incident reporting and real time monitoring. Work as part of a team, communicating effectively with team members and others. To carry out work in a safe and diligent manner and also comply with all Health & Safety policies and procedures. To undertake additional duties in line with management requests as required. Comply with IS) 27001 standards and procedures. Meeting individually set KPIs. Stay current with system information, changes and updates.
Applicants must have a 5 year checkable history. You must successfully pass a PSNI check as per BS5979 and BS7858 screening as per industry standard. Must have knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to work on own initiative and as part of a team. Ability to work in a fast paced environment. Ability to manage workload to meet team deadlines. A willingness to learn and develop and show high level of commitment and professionalism.
Mitie was founded in 1987, Mitie is the UK's leading facilities management and professional services company, looking after a large, diverse, blue-chip customer base, from banks and retailers, to hospitals, schools and government offices. Mitie has over 49,000 people, 100+ office locations, and thousands of customers across the country, there's no limit to what you can achieve if you work for us.
Values: Delivering the exceptional, every day
Our purpose: our expertise, care, technology and insight create amazing work environments, helping our customers be exceptional every day.
Our promise to our people: a place to work where you can thrive and be your best every day.
Our promise to our customers: a trusted partner creating exceptional environments for your customers and people, adding value every day.
Our culture - our core values and how we behave:
- We are one Mitie: we work as one to deliver a seamless, unrivalled service. We are all in it together, if we can help a customer or colleague in any way, we will. We are one Mitie.
- We are built on integrity and trust: integrity and trust are at the heart of all we do. We are the face of company. We treat others as we would like to be treated. We are proud to work for Mitie.
- We go the extra mile: whether it's keeping things running smoothly in a safe environment, looking for new ways to do things better or fixing problems, going the extra mile for our colleagues and customers and keeping our promises is in our DNA.
- Our diversity makes us stronger: we are very proud of our rich and diverse culture and backgrounds. Our diversity creates ideas and insights. Everyone at Mitie has a voice and is treated as an equal.
- Our customers' business, is our business: we are a partner, trusted for our expertise and for putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.