1 day ago
To effectively run the day to day operation of the Site's HVAC maintenance tasks to ensure the effective and efficient operation of the site's Mechanical and Air Conditioning services. Other Statutory maintenances included Key Responsibilities
- Run the site in accordance with CBRE Procedures and Policies.
- Ensuring the efficient and effective operation, maintenance and repair of the sites AC Plant and Equipment and Services.
- Compliance with and record keeping for CBRE ISO 9002 Quality Management System.
- Organise and if necessary, assist in reactive repairs to the sites M&E systems
- Attend site and carry out PPM/reactive repairs as instructed by CBRE Management team.
- Prioritising and delegating reactive and Planned Preventative Maintenance tasks to the area team ensuring optimum levels of service delivery are being achieved.
- Ensure that Planned Preventative Maintenance is carried out in line with task schedules and industry best practices. All reports to be uploaded onto CBRE E-Log books system
- Overseeing & prioritising your own time management.
- Advising the Contracts Manager/Contracts Support on labour levels and holiday/absence cover
- First line overseeing of Specialist Service Contractors, including Induction, and signing off and actioning minor works listed on service report sheets in accordance with the Contracts Manager.
- Utilising Help Desk/Contract Support and PPM systems to monitor staff's performance and ensure service delivery., The Engineer should have experience in looking after Buildings previously, Key elements of this contract and role will be HVAC /FCU /AC service and repairs and be qualified to the below requirements and have Experience with VRV / VRF and Chiller systems, City & Guilds Level 2 NVQ diploma in installing and maintaining Installing and testing and maintaining of Air Conditioning Basic electrical background knowledge would be suitable. Accountabilities 1 Reporting to the Area / Contracts Manager 2 Accountable to the Area / Contracts Manager 3 Accountable day-to-day to the relevant client contacts.
City & Guilds F-Gas category 1 2079